Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

Your Soul Object
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lib

Your Soul Object  Reply with quote  

Got this idea from Gracie in another thread...

What would be your soul object when you die?

Mine would be a photo album.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Vahlee

Mine would probably be this teddy bear that I've had sicne I was 5 months old (and It's in wonderful condition)

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JennyO

Probably my really old and battered paperback copy of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jaandlu

Mine would probably be my Ipod.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Naked and Famous

I have a really pretty diamond ring that is a family heirloom, so that would probably be it. Then I could stay in the family.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
knikkki

This requires some thought, my knee jerk reaction was my laptop.
Is that bad?

I'm not really a jewelry person, and I do have a Paddington Bear that has slept in my bed with me since the 7th grade, and has been to both Europe and Jamaica, but I haven't felt that close with him lately.

P.S. Good question for your bookclub N and F.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

knikkki wrote:
and I do have a Paddington Bear that has slept in my bed with me since the 7th grade, and has been to both Europe and Jamaica, but I haven't felt that close with him lately.

In case we had any question about why Knikki is sleeping alone........

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Click

I don't think I have one.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
deb

My soul object would be my glasses. I know my contact lenses would eventually dry out.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
knikkki

deb wrote:
knikkki wrote:
and I do have a Paddington Bear that has slept in my bed with me since the 7th grade, and has been to both Europe and Jamaica, but I haven't felt that close with him lately.

In case we had any question about why Knikki is sleeping alone........

Thus it becomes crystal clear as to why she is to excited to be seeing fictional action in chinese whisper posts.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

<3

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ferrit Leggings

Mine would most likely be my camera.

FL

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
disco

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

Mine would probably be a pair of well-worn blue jeans.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DanaMichelle

I can't think of anything that I am that attached to that isn't alive. Maybe my 12" Spike action figure...

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: