Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

Your Soul Object
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FirehawkNS

Joelibris wrote:
My first car was a '73 Chevy Impala, shit-brown, and went 0 to 60 in 5.9 gallons.

Laughing LOL for realz!!

I am not sure what mine would be. I guess the Cross neckless that was given to me by my wife's Parents on our wedding Day. It was brought over from Greece (she's Greek) by her Cousin when he was coming here for the wedding.

http://www.pewterz28.com

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
mort

hmm....a black long nosed carnivale mask i bought in Venice. Seems to match my personality.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Tim bar Levi

mine would be a three foot graphics bong

Post Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

So the next recipient would have to smoke the soul from it?

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tim bar Levi

no...you wouldn't need to smoke my soul out...people didn't have to listen to the CD's to get the souls...and although i no longer get high...i used the bong in tribute to AG because i think no one could have his imagination being straight...

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Heather Chandler

My soul object would be this doll I got when I was two years old and still living in Germany. It's got a lot of sentimental value because it's the only thing I have left from the country I was born in.

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:11 am   View user's profile Send private message
VulgarAngel

my soul object would probably be either the Jewelry box my mom bought in guam a few months before i was born, or the fan pendant from guam that she bought for my aunt (I got it when my aunt passed away).

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:54 am   View user's profile Send private message
Bummer

Mine would have to be an octopus stuffy (named Amadeus)
Ive had for 13 years now.
Its gone here there and everywhere with me.
=)

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Stewies Mom

disco wrote:

Nice glow you've got there, Disco.

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Stewies Mom

Okay, now for mine...

I have three possibles. I love choices and options from which to choose, so how could it be any different for a soul vessel?

1. My oldest (38 years and counting) stuffed animal. He's a Winnie-the-Pooh that I received on my first trip to Disneyland in 1971. He has the bell in his ear still, although he does have multiple surgery sites. My mom performed many operations, including seweing an arm back on using a length of wide elastic band and stitching an ear back on using black thread against his golden honey fur.

2. My yah-yah. It's an old blanket that my grandmother made for me when I was about 3 or 4. I know, what a ridiculous name for a blanket, but anything treasured must have a name. I still have the blanket (securely tucked away in a drawer in my dresser - it's now too threadbare to wash regularly, so I have to be careful.) I did really love it when my mom would wash it with Downey (original scent) for me.

3. My 1987 Honda CRX Si. I LOVE this car. It was my dream car in high school. I couln't afford one back then, but a couple of years later, I got one used. Then my ex talked me into trading it in for a new car. I acquiesced and regretted it for years. Then, post-divorce, I obtained a second one. My husband sold it off a few years later and I hadn't let him forget about how much it meant to me...so last year I found another one. This one has a strong engine, but doesn't look so hot, and guess what? I DON'T CARE! I still love that little thing. After 22 years in the desert sun, it's sorta red and if I squint enough, it could look like it glows, so maybe thats my vessel.

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Rt1Rebel

LOL, this answer changes so fast with life. Right now, my white pearl guitar pick. I have to use that one to play. I can't play without that pick.

Edit: I'm looking at this question reasonably, I'm assuming my soul object needs to be small enough to carry in a pocket. You guys posting cars and animals and stuff are way off the mark on this.

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
G'Loonzie

My Ibanez SZ720FMTG with pearly gates, blues moanin', soul tearin', guitar. Can't fit it in my pocket Rt 1 but i can hold it in my arms!

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:25 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: