Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Monstrous Antics

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
y

Monstrous Antics  Reply with quote  

Those really are awesome! Thanks CM for bringing the squirrel people to 'reality' for me! Now I definitely won't be sleeping Sad

(just kidding! thank you, seriouly for posting the article/pics. Very Happy )

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

AG, we do NOT eat too much chocolate. And stop eyeballing my Snickers 10 pack!

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Naked and Famous

I eat way to much chocolate. And AG-she is right, you are kind of lanky.

What a nice interview though.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

Excellent interview!

Did I mention that I bought 10 packages of 8 pack Reese Cups for 79 cents each yesterday? Good buy dontcha think? $8.00 for 80. Could't pass them up.. my keyboard keys don't work anymore though without using a blow dryer on them if the temp. goes below 68 degrees. Don't know what's up with that. Theys all sticky.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Maryjane

Great write up!

Love the squirrel people pics! They look pretty much just like I imagined them. Great descriptive writing AG! You're soo cool!

Maryjane/Mrs. Goudron/Soul Mate

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:52 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kennyjb

The aligator in the wizard costume is cute, the animal skull pirate is creepy, but the big one in the middle is just plain hideous!!

Geez, what the heck did she make that one out of? Shocked Laughing Twisted Evil

Mrs. Goudron is right, they look just like I imagined them.

AG is also right, Deb eats too much chocolate.

And now I understand why Chris never responds to my emails anymore (Soul Mate!!) Razz

Great article and interview!

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

Great article, Chris. And the pictures are a hoot.

When I finished ADJ I went to the website mentioned at the back of the book to see the artist's work. I wonder if she's had the notion of animating them for TV or film?

(Maybe not for Saturday morning cartoons, though... Wink )

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lynn

Fabulous article. (It does make me vaguely irritated with my J-School background when I couldn't read it without thinking that they really should have followed AP style guidelines for the book titles. Is the rest of my life gonna be like that? I'm not even a journalist!)

Chris, did you say the show was going to be on Fox? I will call those bitches at Fox every time they needlessly change the day and time of the show and ask them, "Why did you pay him stupid money to write it if you weren't going to promote it properly?" Perhaps this will get me a job on the marketing/ad team at Fox. At any rate, it'll make me feel better.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Great pics!

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jillybeans

Those little creatures like to mate under my window. I would say fornicate but I don't know if they're married or not. Maybe they commit adultery. See what a lot of pain does to you. I actually think of these things when I can sit or stand any more. I'll get a video of that for you with all kinds of period costumes that FL can put in since he's the photoshop god.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:51 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: