Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Getting to know you survey!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spike

Getting to know you survey!  Reply with quote  

Here is a getting to know you survey, cut and paste the questions into a reply, and change my answers for yours.

Have fun!

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? [color=cyan] Spike - after spike on Buffy

2. Real name: What ever you want it to be!

3. Location: Everywhere, anywhere and no where, but mainly in the UK

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 23

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: July 12

6. City of Birth: One of the cities in the UK

7. What is your favorite food? Toad in the hole

8. Favorite movies: This could go on a while so check out my website

9. Favorite holiday: Anywhere hot and sunny

10. Favorite day of the week: The weekend

11. Favorite restaurant: Anywhere with food I can eat

12. Favorite flower: Black or purple rose

13. Favorite beverage: Coke

14. Favorite color:
Black or Purple or Red if I'm in the right mood

15. Favorite TV Shows: Again I could be here a while, any sci fi like X files, Firefly, First Wave, Star Feet: Bomber X, SeaQuest, American Gothic, Star Trek, B5, Buffy, Angel as well as things like ER

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? HMV

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? CM Book, Stephan King Books, Anne Rice Books, My teddy Bear, Photos of friends and family

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Jonathan Brandis or River Pheonix or Sean Austin

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Sci Fi Channel

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? New Zealand or on another planet

22. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My black skirts

23. What is your favorite song of all time? That changes with my mood. Currently Not like the other girls by the Rasmus

24. What is the last CD you bought? Bought. I download mine, I think bought it must have been 3 doors down: Under the sun

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Very rarely listen to radio as I really don't like music that's in the chart, way to manifactered

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80s

27. Where is your favorite place to be?
Down by the river at 3am watching the bats and shooting stars

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Summer Glau

29. The moon or the sun? Moon

30. Favorite season: Summer

31. How did you find out about this board? I don't know, I think it was something someone talked about on the firefly board

32. What is your favorite CM Book? I've only read one, Practical DeamonKeeping.

Post Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Katie

Spike, I hate you. I can't stand these things but always feel compelled to answer them. You're evil.

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Already answered this in the appropriate thread.

2. Real name: Er...Katie

3. Location: Originally New York, now Ohio, hopefully New York again someday. I move a lot.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 24 but I'm coming up on 25 in a couple of weeks

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: July 8. I usually don't tell. Bad things happen on my birthday if I don't ignore it.

6. City of Birth: Middletown

7. What is your favorite food? sushi

8. Favorite movies: currently...A Mighty Wind, Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead, anything with Alan Richman or Angela Lansbury.

9. Favorite holiday: Halloween

10. Favorite day of the week: Thursday. Thursday doesn't get any publicity these days

11. Favorite restaurant: anyplace cheap with good Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, or Korean food.

12. Favorite flower: tigerlily

13. Favorite beverage: Coke

14. Favorite color: green

15. Favorite TV Shows: I don't watch at the moment, but I like Buffy, Red Dwarf, Iron Chef...pretty much anything on BBC America when I visit my folks. I wish they played Hamish Macbeth more often. I got hooked on that.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban minus the last 10 minutes with the film melted

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Does the renaissance faire count? The renaissance faire.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? A food replicator, a strong cell phone, a lifetime supply of toilet paper, a copy of the Complete Works of everybody, and a solar panel.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Alan Rickman or Angela Lansbury

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? I guess whichever chanel is doing repeat episodes of Buffy and news

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Lower Hudson Valley, near enough to the city to take a train, but far enough away to be in the sticks.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? The black leather duster I got for $10 at goodwill.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? I really like Boy in the Bubble by Paul Simon, but songs are like children. I don't have a favorite.

24. What is the last CD you bought? It's been a while. I think it was Latin Anerican Baroque music

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I get excited whenever NPR plays Mars from Holst's The Planets. I love Mars.

26. Your favorite decade or era: living in...now. Studying and fantasizing about...the Renaissance

27. Where is your favorite place to be? My old Ren Faire grounds at night or during the day.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Garafalo.

29. The moon or the sun? sun

30. Favorite season: Summer

31. How did you find out about this board? read the book jacket of LAMB

32. What is your favorite CM Book? LAMB

Satisfied. I'll get you back one of these days Spike.

Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:12 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Hillary

I'm a sheep. Bah, Baby. Bah.  Reply with quote  

Following the flock.

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? It's my name. Pretty complex reason there, eh?

2. Real name: Take a wild guess.

3. Location: Massachusetts. Will probably always stay in New England.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 26

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Today. June 24th.

6. City of Birth: Whitman, MA

7. What is your favorite food? icecream. bar none.

8. Favorite movies: Young Frankenstein, the LotR trilogy, Nightmare Before Christmas, Joy Luck Club, American Beauty, and so many more.

9. Favorite holiday: Halloween

10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday. I spend time with my amigos on Saturdays.

11. Favorite restaurant: A little Thai restaurant in Bridgewater. MMM MMM Good.

12. Favorite flower: Morning Glories and Lilacs.

13. Favorite beverage: Cheap White Zin.

14. Favorite color: black, purple, red, white . . . depends on my mood.

15. Favorite TV Shows: Hrmm. I don't watch tv much. Probably West Wing?

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Stepford Wives.

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Hot Topic, or the fat lady equivalent, Torrid.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Toothbrush, my computer, a pen, a pad of paper, and my books.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Katharine Hepburn.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? I have no idea. Again, tv angst.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? N'Orleans Garden District or the Berkshires.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My black and white striped tights.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? So many. Right now? I Put A Spell On You by Nina Simone.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Tom Waits Bone Machine.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? 311's cover of Love Song, though I prefer the original by The Cure.

26. Your favorite decade or era: To study . . . Regency England. I think I'd hate having to poop in a pot, though, so living then is out of the question. * EDITED: Lauren pointed out that the 'no sex mind frame' of Regency England would probably kill me. Her point: "If Johnny Depp showed up in Regency England in pirate gear, you'd be SOL". She's quite right. So I'm going to have to say screw that, and choose something benign, like last week for my favorite era. Cause it's okay for people to get their grooves on these days. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Funny enough, the local Renaissance Faire, or the Rue Chartres in NOLA.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Jack Black. Smile

29. The moon or the sun? moon

30. Favorite season: Autumn. New England foliage, baby.

31. How did you find out about this board? Lauren. I follow her places and call her my preciouses.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lust Lizard.

Last edited by Hillary on Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lib

Lib's Info  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Lib (just a variation)

2. Real name: Elizabeth

3. Location: Midwest

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 48 Shocked

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Elvis's birthday

6. City of Birth:

7. What is your favorite food? Italian

8. Favorite movies: Singing in the Rain, Lord of the Rings (all three), all the Rodgers and Hammerstein musicals, Gettysburg

9. Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving (more about family than gift giving)

10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday

11. Favorite restaurant: Anyplace that serves good food and has great service

12. Favorite flower: All

13. Favorite beverage: Diet Coke

14. Favorite color: Blue or Green

15. Favorite TV Shows: Current: ER, Discovery Channel shows, National Geographic shows. Past Favorites: Star Trek NG, Ally McBeal, first season of West Wing, Chicago Hope, St. Elsewhere,

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Circuit City

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? A complete library, solar powered radio/cd player, all my cd's, lifetime supply of diet coke, cell phone

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Gene Kelly

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Discovery Channel

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? northern Italy

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? my Clark shoes

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Beethoven's Ode to Joy

24. What is the last CD you bought? Josh Groban

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I don't know...

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80's

27. Where is your favorite place to be? sitting on a beach

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Terri Garr

30. Favorite season: Autumn

31. How did you find out about this board? Was looking up Chris on the net after reading "Lamb" about three months ago.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb, so far (it was my first). I've read Fluke, Coyote Blue, but have his other books and plan to read those soon!

Last edited by Lib on Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:37 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lauren

Oh look, a bandwagon! I think I'll jump on it!  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Lauren. Because that's what my parents named me.

2. Real name: Lauren

3. Location: Boston at work, South Shore of MA at home.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 26

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: February 6th. Me, Axl Rose and until recently, Ronald Reagan.

6. City of Birth: Boston, MA

7. What is your favorite food? coffee fudge ice cream

8. Favorite movies: Stargate, LOTR, the first Matrix, when they weren't just fucking around and actually paid attention to Joseph Campbell and hero myths. (Yes, I'm bitter that the sequels blew.)

9. Favorite holiday: Christmas. I love Christmas songs - it's the only time I can play "Fairy Tale of New York" by The Pogues and not get funny "wrong season, sweetie" looks.

11. Favorite restaurant: The Chatta Box (the Thai place Hill mentioned)

12. Favorite flower: Lilacs

13. Favorite beverage: Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla coffee

14. Favorite color: purple

15. Favorite TV Shows: The West Wing.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: The Stepford Wives

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? a bookstore

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? an MP3 CD of my favorite music, a laptop to play it on (and write on), Stephen King's The Stand, a lifetime supply of dark chocolate, and Viggo Mortenson - uh, I mean my husband.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Christopher Walken

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Discovery Channel

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? can I renovate a castle in England instead?

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? my black suit jacket. It's cut to fall about halfway to my knees and just looks cool.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? "A Murder of One", Counting Crows

24. What is the last CD you bought? Guster, "Keep It Together", I think

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Guster's "Careful", when it gets played (not often enough!)

26. Your favorite decade or era: 17th Century. I spent a lot of time there in college.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? at home, curled up reading

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? someone shy and socially awkward

31. How did you find out about this board? Long time ago, followed the link off of CM's website

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb

Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tal

Re: Getting to know you survey!  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Answered in the other thread.

2. Real name: Derek but I prefer Tal Razz

3. Location:Maryland

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 31

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: October 5th

6. City of Birth: Springfield

7. What is your favorite food? Chocolate Wink

8. Favorite movies: Lord of the Rings, Mummy 1 and 2, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleepy Hollow, Pirates of the Caribbean, plus many more.

9. Favorite holiday: Halloween Very Happy

11. Favorite restaurant: Outback Steakhouse

12. Favorite flower: Roses

13. Favorite beverage: Alcoholic: Beer, NonAlcoholic: Pepsi

14. Favorite color:
Green

15. Favorite TV Shows: Monster House, Monster Garage, American Chopper, Cops, Simpsons, Justice League.

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? O.o Ummm I dunno Suncoast movies?

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Bleh. I hate these kinds of questions. I'm entirely too mercurial to do just five.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? See above.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? And again.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Probably not too far from where I live now in Frederick, Maryland.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Don't have one.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Don't have one

24. What is the last CD you bought? Norah Jones, Come Away With Me

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Don't really have one.

26. Your favorite decade or era: 90's because that is when I started dating and married my wife.

27. Where is your favorite place to be?
With my family.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Anthony Edwards?

30. Favorite season: Fall

31. How did you find out about this board? Alan told me he hung out here.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb

Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Spike

Tal: I love Anthony Edwards, he is a fantastic actor. He really came into his own as Mark Green with the brain tumor and dying. Wow! He was also good in The Client and Top Gun.

Lib: ALthough I haven't really got any particular comment to make about your entry, I wanted to say Hi, and how bad I felt that I didn't actually have a comment to make!

Lauren: mmmmm Viggo Mortenson... And I'm single!

Hillary: Chicargo Rocks.

Katie: I am Spike, of course I am evil. Elliot will vouch for me on that one.

SPikexx Twisted Evil

Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ferrit Leggings

Arrow

Last edited by Ferrit Leggings on Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Katie

Ferret...
You need to start listening to public radio. You might not get all the music you love, but a good public radio station doesn't just play classical.
Plus, I'm going to sound stupid being that I was born in NY, but what part is Newark in? I usually associate that with our street sign impared neighbors, NJ.
*^_^*
Katie

Post Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:37 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
smartnfunnyfem

Location: West Chicago, IL (about 35 miles west of Chicago to be precise)

Last edited by smartnfunnyfem on Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Alan

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? [color=cyan] It's me real name

2. Real name: Alan

3. Location: Maryland

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 35

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: February 16

6. City of Birth: Louisville, KY

7. What is your favorite food? Pizza

8. Favorite movies: Better Off Dead and Heathers

9. Favorite holiday: If you mean day that would be Christmas if vacation - London

11. Favorite restaurant: O'Charleys

12. Favorite flower: none

13. Favorite beverage: Root Beer

14. Favorite color: Green

15. Favorite TV Shows: Buffy, Angel, Amazing Race, ER, Gilmore Girls

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Garfield

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Babbages

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? I can't come up with anything

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? John Cusack

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? FX

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? London

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Depends on who's wearing it

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Don't have one

24. What is the last CD you bought? The Ramones Anthology

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Don't listen to radio enough to know

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? home

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? David Spade

31. How did you find out about this board? From CM's website long time ago on a board far, far away

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Bloodsucking Fiends

Post Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:25 am   View user's profile Send private message
kjs237

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? kjs237. See screen name post

2. Real name: Kathryn

3. Location: Just down the road from that place where they keep the Star Gate.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Are you kidding? Just call the fire department now.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: October

6. City of Birth: Longmont, Colorado. (For those of you who don't know, that's right near the edge of the Earth)

7. What is your favorite food? Anything Mexican.

8. Favorite movies: Jaws, Butch and Sundance, The Color Purple, and many, many more.

9. Favorite holiday: Any day off from work is my favorite.

10. Favorite day of the week: Friday. I don't work on Fridays.

11. Favorite restaurant: The Armadillo

12. Favorite flower: Yellow Rose

13. Favorite beverage: Right now it's that Raspberry Seltzer stuff.

14. Favorite color: Black

15. Favorite TV Shows: All my favorite shows are gone. Buffy, Angel, X-files. The only ones left are Alias and Joan of Arcadia but I don't like them as much.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Shrek 2

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Not sure, but it would be a bookstore.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? I wouldn't take anything but the Professor from Gilligan's Island. If he was there, he could just make whatever else I might need.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Johnny Depp, of course.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? TLC or the Food Channel

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Right here in Colorado Springs.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My old black zip up hooded sweatshirt. I love that thing!

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Too many to choose from.

24. What is the last CD you bought? I bought that Rod Stewart one with covers of old classics. Pretty good.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Not sure.

26. Your favorite decade or era: Right now's not too bad.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? With my friends and family.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Who would pay to see a movie of my life? I don't think anyone would touch that role.

31. How did you find out about this board? I think from the dust jacket of Lamb but I don't remember.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Blood Sucking Fiends. Oh yeah, and Lamb.

Post Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
disco

Argh, I also hate these, but am compulsive enough to be unable to ignore it...

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? disco - it's what everyone but my mother and my wife calls me

2. Real name: disco, as far as you know

3. Location: Lake Michigan

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: I haven't had a birthday cake in several years...

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: December 19

6. City of Birth: Sturgis

7. What is your favorite food? Oatmeal, served with the brown sugar frosting topped spice cake like my grandmother makes. It's a comfort food.

8. Favorite movies: There are so many

9. Favorite holiday: Music (especially bluegrass & traditional acoustic) festivals

10. Favorite day of the week: Today

11. Favorite restaurant: Everyday People Cafe

12. Favorite flower: I dunno... Iris?

13. Favorite beverage: Wild Turkey

14. Favorite color: Purple

15. Favorite TV Shows: The Daily Show, CSI, any of the Graham Norton shows, Mythbusters

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Elderly Instruments

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? My mandolin, A boat, A compass, enough food and water for the trip back to civilization, A radio. Fuck desert islands.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Cary Grant

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Comedy Central

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I don't want to build one, I already have one picked out - on the shore of Lake Michigan, a small 10,000 square foot cottage...

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? my red and white polka-dot shirt

23. What is your favorite song of all time? There's just no way to pick only one.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Force of Nature by Mountain Heart

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Modern music radio blows goats. I listen to NPR.

26. Your favorite decade or era: Renaissance - I was an art major.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? In a groove when everything I want my mandolin to do seems really easy.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Guy Pearce

31. How did you find out about this board? Don't remember, it's been awhile...

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb.

Post Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
John

I can't believe I'm doing this;

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? John, because it is cool and I like to be eccentric.

2. Real name: Raymond Luxury Yacht (but it's pronounced John)

3. Location: MA, north of Boston

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 34 candles

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: August 14

6. City of Birth: Lowell, MA (birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution)

7. What is your favorite food? Lobster is nice, but I would have to say my all time fav is a ham & cheese sandwich

8. Favorite movies: LOTR, Captains Courageous, Singing In The Rain, Caddyshack

9. Favorite holiday: Christmas

10. Favorite day of the week: Friday

11. Favorite restaurant: 224 Boston Street in Boston (Dorchester actually) & Cobblestones of Lowell

12. Favorite flower: Rose

13. Favorite beverage: Smithwick's

14. Favorite color: Green

15. Favorite TV Shows: South Park, Futurama, Family Guy (I'm very 2 dimensional)

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Best Buy

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Pics of my family, my books, my swiss army knife, clean underwear, and my platinum mastercard (you never know)

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Jody Foster

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Comedy Central

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Mars

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My comfy UMASS maroon shorts

23. What is your favorite song of all time? All of Me

24. What is the last CD you bought? Twentysomething by Jamie Cullum

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Not sure

26. Your favorite decade or era: Now

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Just hanging with my daughter on the swing set

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? John Favrou (sp?)

30. Favorite season: Spring

31. How did you find out about this board? Followed from the AG's homepage
32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb.

Post Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sara Leigh

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Sara Leigh - duh, it's my name

2. Real name: See above

3. Location: Is everything. Woops! We're not playing word association here. Northern VA

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Should have been 52, but it was a random number chosen by my daughter according to a pattern she was making.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: November 26

6. City of Birth: Elkton, MD, aka the wedding town.

7. What is your favorite food? Comfort food: mac & cheese; snack food: chips & dip; real food: can't decide.

8. Favorite movies: Princess Bride, Fifth Element, Run Lola Run

9. Favorite holiday: Holiday: Thanksgiving; Vacation: someplace warm and sunny, but not hot, where my clients can't find me.

11. Favorite restaurant: Lebanese Taverna

12. Favorite flower: Any fragrant rose

13. Favorite beverage: Water

14. Favorite color: Purples and lavendars

15. Favorite TV Shows: Monk

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Mean Girls

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Nordstrom

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Since the next question implies that electricity is available, iPod (totally loaded), laptop, the complete works of Shakespeare, Bloodsucking Fiends, Little Big (John Crowley).

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Johnny Depp, probably Don Juan de Marco.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? HBO

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I haven't found the perfect climate for me yet, but I'm leaning toward Tahiti.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My Betsey Johnson black skirt, which I never get to wear.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Constantly changing, but perhaps The Thrill Is Gone, BB King.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Johnny Lang, Lie to Me.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Devils & Angels (or is it Angels & Devils?), Toby Lightman

26. Your favorite decade or era: Oddly, right now.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? This is a secret.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Jessica Lange, just because she's a great actress, gorgeous, and close to my age. Doesn't look like me at all and she's way too tall.

30. Favorite season: Spring

31. How did you find out about this board? I go back to the very first CM board. Found out from AG spam, I guess. I don't remember how we heard about the first one. I know I was one of the first to post.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Bloodsucking Fiends, with Coyote Blue a close second.

Last edited by Sara Leigh on Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: