Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Getting to know you survey!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sean

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? No need to answer this one.

2. Real name: Same

3. Location: South Jordan, UT

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 31

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: June 16

6. City of Birth: Ogden, UT

7. What is your favorite food? Pepperoni Pizza

8. Favorite movies: LoTRs, Best in Show, Bourne Identity

9. Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving

10. Favorite day of the week: Monday, HAH.

11. Favorite restaurant: Cafe Rio

12. Favorite flower: N/A

13. Favorite beverage: Hershey's Cookies & Cream Chocolate Milkshake

14. Favorite color: Purple

15. Favorite TV Shows: MASH, Simpsons, Seinfeld

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Shrek 2

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Bestbuy

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Sandbox toys, Photo albums, Pen & paper, lots of bottles, corks.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Eugene Levy - Best in Show

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? FOX, for 24 and all the Seinfeld reruns.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere along the coast.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Anything that I don't have to tie around my neck.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Rocket Man - Elton John

24. What is the last CD you bought? The Thrills - So Much for the City and Velvet Revolver - Contraband

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Slither - Velvet Revolver

26. Your favorite decade or era: The Sixties, I was born a little too late.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? In the mountains

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Matthew Broderick

29. The moon or the sun? Sun

30. Favorite season: Spring

31. How did you find out about this board? I found Lust Lizard at the bookstore, read it and wanted to learn more about the type of person who would right such a thing.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lust Lizard, because you always have a special place for first.

http://manly-but-bookish.blogspot.com/

Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:09 am   View user's profile Send private message
Ralf

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Ralf (well, it's my name)

2. Real name: Ralf

3. Location: Near San Francisco

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 2... a "2" and a "6"

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Nov. 27

6. City of Birth: Green Bay, WI

7. What is your favorite food? Chicken Marsala

8. Favorite movies: Anything involving nudity, explosions, or a combination thereof

9. Favorite holiday: Visiting my family

10. Favorite day of the week: They all seem to run together when you have no job :D

11. Favorite restaurant: Pinocchio's (North Beach, SF)

12. Favorite flower: snapdragon

13. Favorite beverage: Belvedere Martini, shaken not stirred

14. Favorite color: Blue

15. Favorite TV Shows: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: The Stepford Wives

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Fry's Electronics

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? My girlfriend, Electricity, Satellite Communications Equipment, A laptop, and Hunting/Fishing Equpiment

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Doesn't matter, I'd probably be bored after the first 2 hours.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? History Channel!

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? On the beach in Santa Cruz

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Profane, Obnoxious T-Shrits

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Stairway to Heaven... it moves from slow and soulful to crazy, driven rock... all in the span of 8 minutes!

24. What is the last CD you bought? A 2-song EP from a street musician in San Francisco... and it was quite good, actually.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Modest Mouse, "Float On" ... of course, that's because it's the only thing I *recognize* when I hear it on the radio.

26. Your favorite decade or era: 90s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Twin Peaks, looking out over the City of SF at sunrise

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Freddie Prinze Jr, but he'd have to shave his head and get considerably smarter.

29. The moon or the sun? Moon

30. Favorite season: We only have two seasons in Northern California... Warm, and lukewarm/rainy... I prefer warm, I guess.

31. How did you find out about this board? My girlfriend works in a bookstore, and both of us are quite big CM fans... went to his tour date last night, and being the unemployed Internet guru I am (<shameless plug>NOTE TO ANYONE OFFERING IT JOBS, CHECK OUT MY RESUME</shameless plug>) I decided to check it out.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Bloodsucking Fiends... it's not the most popular but definitely hits closest to home. :-)

Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
earthshoes

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? earthshoes--it was given to me by a friend in college about twenty years ago. He caught me bird-watching in my barefeet early one morning. The name stuck.

2. Real name: mary

3. Location: Near Branson Missouri

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 38

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: August 7

6. City of Birth: Houston, Texas

7. What is your favorite food? Vegetarian Lasagna

8. Favorite movies: Princess Bride (for personal romantic reasons--Lets just say my husband is a smart man.)

9. Favorite holiday: Christmas

10. Favorite day of the week: Sunday

11. Favorite restaurant: The Bulgarian Inn

12. Favorite flower: Daisy (A survivor that will grow where ever the wind plants it)

13. Favorite beverage: Coffee

15. Favorite TV Shows: X-Files re-runs

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Lord of the Rings (whatever the last one was)

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? There are two (sorry) Petsmart and Barnes and Nobles

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Husband and four kids

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Mel Gibson, of course.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Sci-fi

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? In the woods, in the mountains . . . miles and miles away from civilization (Oh wait, that's where I live now . . .)

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? A t-shirt that says "Contents Under Pressure"

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Too many to name just one. Annie's Song (way old, I know) Old Time Rock and Roll, Stuck on You, Awesome God, Time to Say Goodbye some newer stuff too, but the titles don't come to mind at the moment.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Don't remember the title, but the artist was Andrea Boccelli.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? A Christian song, actually-- "I will worship you"

26. Your favorite decade or era: 90s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Mark Twain National Forest with my dog in the Spring.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Man, that would be one very long, very boring movie. Ermmm . . . maybe Jodie Foster--if she'd been drugged or offered an exhorbitant amount of money?

29. The moon or the sun? Moon.

31. How did you find out about this board? Did a search on Chris's name in search of his home page and wallah!

Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Think insane.

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Took it from my desktop picture

2. Real name: Shayne

3. Location: South Shore of Lake Ontario

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 32

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: 14 Sep

6. City of Birth: Belfast Northern Ireland

7. What is your favorite food? Pad Thai

8. Favorite movies: The Boondock Saints, Entropy, about a bajillion more.

9. Favorite holiday: Halloween

10. Favorite day of the week: Thursday. It's way underrated.

11. Favorite restaurant: Dinosaur BBQ

12. Favorite flower: Orchids

13. Favorite beverage: Bully Hill Vineyards Equinox

14. Favorite color: Red

15. Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons,

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Dodgeball or Shrek 2, can't remember which one it was.

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? The Apple Store. I'm a geek.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? My iBook (loaded with ebooks and mp3's), satellite internet connection, an endlessly renewable power supply, a pet of some sort (a dog, or maybe a monkey of some type. Or a wolverine! I hear they are great fun!), and one of those lamps with the wish granting genie inside.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? John Cusak

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? HGTV. I'll need to learn how to make a nice hut.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I don't know... Tuscany? Cypress? Phu ket? Numerous places...

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My authentic Soviet rugby shirt I traded a pair of jeans for in Moscow in 1988.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? I don't know... So Lonely by The Police

24. What is the last CD you bought? The new Sonic Youth

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Float On by Modest Mouse

26. Your favorite decade or era: I'm kinda digging the here and now

27. Where is your favorite place to be? NOLA

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Michael Madsen

29. The moon or the sun? Moon.

30. Favorite season: Fall

31. How did you find out about this board? linky from the main site.

thinkinsane at mac dot com
AIM: thinkpsychotic

Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
aiki14

Here we go,
1.Aiki (As in Aikido)

2. Real name: Jim
3. Location: Philly burbs
4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 43

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: 23 nov

6. City of Birth: NY NY
7. What is your favorite food? Pizza (Rays 6th and 11th)

8. Favorite movies: manchurian candidate

9. Favorite holiday: Japan is cool for a big white guy
10. Favorite day of the week: I rarely know what day it is
11. Favorite restaurant: Hibachi (springfield pa, tell Chow san Jim sent you and he'll make something special, eat it before you ask whats in it)

12. Favorite flower: anything carnivorous ( I'm vegetarian but ya gotta appreciate the strategy)
13. Favorite beverage: single malt

14. Favorite color: none

15. Favorite TV Shows: Coupling (BBC version especially the Jeff seasons), Sopranos
16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Cant remember, maybe Star trek nemesis
17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? matsuzakaya (on the ginza)

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Hyacinth macaw, aldabra tortoise, emeril, bob vila, nina hartley.
19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Sarah Alexander
20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? discovery channel or espn

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? On a hill overlooking a beach maybe Turks and Caicos or Maui
22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My sponge bob boxers

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Nessun Dorma
24. What is the last CD you bought? Iz a man and his music, Israel kamakawiwo'ole

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? radio is dreck here in philly now
26. Your favorite decade or era: 60's-70's

27. Where is your favorite place to be? yankee Stadium
28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? no clue

29. The moon or the sun? no pref

30. Favorite season: Summer

31. How did you find out about this board? googled CM after finishing Fluke

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb (I like them all but I love the concept of Biff)

If that ain't more than anyone wants to know I don't know what would be.
J

Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message
MeeM

I'll bite  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? It's my nickname from when I was a wee sprout.

2. Real name: Amy

3. Location: BoysTown/Wrigleyville/Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 31

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: 13 Mar

6. City of Birth: Chicago burbs

7. What is your favorite food? Dal Mahkani

8. Favorite movies: Argh...um, too many to list...mostly comedies with John Candy, Robin Williams, Steve Martin.

9. Favorite holiday: Halloween

10. Favorite day of the week: Tuesday

11. Favorite restaurant: Joss Cafe & Sushi Bar, Annapolis MD

12. Favorite flower: Daisy

13. Favorite beverage: Travicello wine

14. Favorite color: Purple

15. Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Mystic River

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? The Body Shop or Unabridged Books

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? My husband (awww!), my 2 cats (awww!), a pantry filled with Asian food, and my book collection. HA.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? John Candy ... Uncle Buck

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Animal Planet (Can't get enough of those cute docs on Emergency Vets)

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Someplace quiet enough to let me read whenever I please, but close enough to civilization when I need to dig myself out of pages and socialize.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My PJs...

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Stuff by Queensryche and The Police

24. What is the last CD you bought? Lacuna Coil

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Absolutely nothing...it all sounds the same and so formulaic nowadays.

26. Your favorite decade or era: I guess I'm stuck in the late 70s/early 80s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? In bed or on the couch

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Winona Ryder minus the drug & shoplifting charges

31. How did you find out about this board? The site.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:28 am   View user's profile Send private message
KaosDevice

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning?KaosDevice-it's kind of my internet brand identity.

2. Real name: Matt C.

3. Location: Topeka, KS

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: More then 30....sigh.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Feb. 2nd

6. City of Birth: Topeka, KS

7. What is your favorite food? Indian fry bread tacos with habanero salsa.

8. Favorite movies: Apocalypse Now, Brazil, Jacob's Ladder, many more

9. Favorite holiday: New Years

10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday Afternoon

11. Favorite restaurant: Tup Tim Thai

12. Favorite flower: eh, not realy a flower guy

13. Favorite beverage: guinness or water

14. Favorite color: Black

15. Favorite TV Shows: Firefly, B5, Angel, Deadwood, Strange, Ultraviolet

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Dawn of the Dead

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? A huge used media store.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? A satelite uplink, laptop,wind turbine electric generator, fishing gear, big brick of magnesium.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Bill Murray

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? CNN

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Converted oil rig in the gulf of Mexico.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? plain black t shirt

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Right now, 20 Minutes of Oxygen, Darkest of the Hillside Thickets

24. What is the last CD you bought? TSOL Divided We Stand

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? UGH

26. Your favorite decade or era: 1920's

27. Where is your favorite place to be? In bed asleep.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Randy Quaid

31. How did you find out about this board? The magic that is Google.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Coyote Blue

"It's fun to Obey the Machine!" - Ralphie

Post Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Jo - I asked my parents to choose it Wink

2. Real name: Inaminute - kids made me choose that one.

3. Location: Now

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 44

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Sept. 29

6. City of Birth: hmmm, between Y-town and Cleveland

7. What is your favorite food? fast

8. Favorite movies: Captain Jack..yeah, not really the title

9. Favorite holiday: Not at work, I'm a florist

10. Favorite day of the week: Monday

11. Favorite restaurant: Any found on a roadtrip on our bike

12. Favorite flower: Delphinium

13. Favorite beverage: Pepsi

14. Favorite color: green

15. Favorite TV Shows: none

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Kangaroo Jack... lame yes, but we had fun. Smile

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Pier One

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? CM Book, Stephan King Books, Anne Rice Books, Rum, and Captain Jack

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Captain Jack... and the rum.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Can't really say.. I've been without TV for years and can be happy Smile

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? In a tree.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Jammies

23. What is your favorite song of all time? That changes with my mood. Agreed, right now it's Who I Are, by Tony C. and the Truth

24. What is the last CD you bought? Tony C. and the Truth - Demonphonic Blues

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? "Little Bit More" Tony C again and yeah, I'm a broken record LOL but they are so damn good!

26. Your favorite decade or era: now

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Where I am!

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Jessica Tandy

30. Favorite season: Spring!!!

31. How did you find out about this board? The back of the Lamb book Yeah!

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb Smile

Post Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mister

I'm still fresh here, but...  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? people forget my name. this is easier.

2. Real name: Jon

3. Location: Iowa

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Zero. What a waste of good fire. I'm 23.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: I annually don't blow out my zero candles on September 6th.

6. City of Birth: Sioux City, IA

7. What is your favorite food? tortellini al fredo with sliced proscuito

8. Favorite movies: gladiator, fight club, the crow, ferris buellers day off, life as a house, the prophecy, twelve monkeys, spaceballs

9. Favorite holiday: Talk Like a Pirate Day.

10. Favorite day of the week: It used to be Friday. We had a falling out, and now they're all the same.

11. Favorite restaurant: the joy of not cooking is enough for me. I'm not too picky.

12. Favorite flower: i don't know flowers, but the orchid hoopla at least makes them seem interesting to me.

13. Favorite beverage: coke, or lemonclear. (4-5 parts lemonade, 1 part everclear, 1 part SCREW YOU SOBRIETY!)

14. Favorite color: white or grey

15. Favorite TV Shows: sports night. thank you aaron sorkin. i haven't seen west wing...

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: spiderman 2

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Best buy.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? solar powered laptop, a shovel, a tent, "The art of Shen-Ku" by Zeek, and a kite.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? john cusak - he's great, but i can't spell his name.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? cartoon network

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Da Moon! I'd be so lonely.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? whatever has a lot of well-placed pockets.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? This is a tough question. protection by massive attack, the brian eno remix, maybe.

24. What is the last CD you bought? unfortunately, lacuna coil - coma lies. i've had it for a week and a half and i'm ready to sell it.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? probably one of a perfect circles singles... noose or outsider.

26. Your favorite decade or era: ah, to be a gai-jin in feudal japan... they'd make a mini-series out of me! I can't really imagine any time I wouldn't find some problem with. I'm difficult.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? i haven't found it yet.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? phillip seymour hoffman

29. The moon or the sun? "Who carved 'Da Moon Rulez! #1' in my car with a key??"

30. Favorite season: spring

31. How did you find out about this board? one of CM's books

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Coyote Blue

Post Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:00 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

If you must know...  Reply with quote  

1. What's your handle? Robb, it's my name...I added the second B simply because I used to be called Robbie and effing hated it. Two B's or not two B's that was the question...plus there were alot of other people with the name in my school and frankly I didn't want to be confused with them.
2.Real Name: Robb or Chuin depends on my whether or not the meds are working.
3. Location: Afghanistan at the moment.
4. Number of candles on my last B-day cake: Not sure I haven't celebrated it in years. I am 34 though.
5. Date you blow them out: August 6th. Same day as the first nuclear dropping...
6. City of birth: Weirton, West Virginia
7. Favorite food: Spicy Pork, Don't know the Korean name for it. But Wow...Good stuff. Other than that Mexican or Italian foods.
8. Favorite Movies: Highlander, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Still Crazy, Boondock Saints
9. Favorite Holiday: April Fools day
10. Favorite day of the week. What ever day happens to be my day off.
11. Favorite restuarant: Sit down place Bennigans or Mo-Mo's Korean rest. Fast Food? Arby's or Taco Bell
12. Favorite flour: Whole wheat.
13. Favorite Bevarage: Newcastle brown Ale or I admit I'm a Diet Cokehead
14. Favorite color: Octarine
15. Favorite TV Show: DS-9 or Babylon5, I also like Highlander.
16. Last Movie you saw in a theatre...I forget.
17. Which store would you max a credit card if you had one...Barnes and Noble
18. 5 Things I'd have on a desert island: A water purifier, a good knife, a guitar, writing material, Someone I miss.
19. One actor I'd watch on that island: Uma Thurman, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Connelly.
20. What TV Network would I watch on this bloody Isle? The Sci-fi channel. Although I hear good things about Spike TV.
21. If you could build a house anywhere...: Somewhere outside of Wheeling WV.
22. Favorite article of clothing: My Duster, and the boots I had made in Korea. Good for weather resistance. Otherwise a pair of cheap Jeans and a flannel shirt.
23. Favorite song of all time: Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas
24. Last CD I bought: Testimony by Neal Morse although I've burned a few since from Dream Theatre.
25. Favorite song on the radio: Hard choice. Most of it's all shite but I do like Nickelback and Back of the Bottom Drawer by Chely Wright
26. Favorite Decade or era: The Roaring 20's.
27. Favorite place to be: Rockville, Indiana too bad I'll never see it again.
28. What Hollywood star would play me? Hugh Jackman
29. The Moon or Sun? The night time is the right time...
30. Favorite season? The fall.
31. How'd I find out about the board? Through the website a looong time ago.
32. Favorite CM Book: BS Fiends, it was my first.

Post Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:52 am   
Becky

How did I not notice this until now??  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Um...It's Becky, because that's my name. My AOL screen name is StickChick0513 though, because I'm a stick girl and my birthday is May 13th.

2. Real name: Becky

3. Location: Ypsilanti, MI. Yep, try to pronounce that one.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 22

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: May 13th, as stated before.

6. City of Birth: Ypsilanti, MI

7. What is your favorite food? Chocolate, anything chocolate.

8. Favorite movies: Too many to name them all, but American Beauty and Amelie are at the top of the list.

9. Favorite holiday: Christmas, because it's the one time of year that people stop being total assholes to one another.

10. Favorite day of the week: Sunday, I usually don't work Sundays.

11. Favorite restaurant: Macaroni Grill

12. Favorite flower: Lilacs, and Roses

13. Favorite beverage: Coke

15. Favorite TV Shows: Dead Like Me, ER, Six Feet Under, and recently the Graham Norton Effect.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: King Arthur, and it was so not worth the 9 bucks I paid to see it. That'll teach me to pick the movie instead of letting my friends do it.
17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Is the mall a store?

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Jason, my pets, complete works of Shakespeare (so I have something for every mood), my teddy bear, a means of communicating with my family.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Either Kevin Spacey, or Mel Gibson.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? HBO

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? My own private Island somewhere beautiful and tropical.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My white tank top

23. What is your favorite song of all time? No clue, I'm not a "music" person.

24. What is the last CD you bought? I can't remember. I don't really buy a lot of music since the radio is free, but I tihnk Jason bought the last Goo Goo Dolls album.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I like that Counting Crows song from Shrek, because it's fun.

26. Your favorite decade or era: No clue

27. Where is your favorite place to be? uhh...

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? I have no idea.

31. How did you find out about this board? Found Chris's web address in the back of his book, and found the board while looking around the site.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb

Post Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Miss Betty

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? [color=cyan] Miss Betty - 'cause when I grow up - I'm gonna be just like her....

2. Real name: It's long & Italian - pronounced - Leee Sa, as in Lisa.

3. Location: About 35m NE of Downtown Pittsburgh

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake:

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: January 10 - not a big fan of cakes

6. City of Birth: Da Burgh

7. What is your favorite food? Isalada - almost any type - I make-a a mean one

8. Favorite movies:
Rocky Horror Picture Show, Buckaroo Bonsaai in the 8th Dimention, Moulon Rouge, Flash Gordan (1980 version)

9. Favorite holiday: Celebrated annually on November 2nd - National Practice Being a Psychic Day

10. Favorite day of the week:
Tuesday

11. Favorite restaurant: The Brewery

12. Favorite flower: Dafidail

13. Favorite beverage: Sweet Tea

15. Favorite TV Shows: Nip/Tuck, The Dead Zone, Grahm Norton

16. The last movie you saw in the theater:
Shrek 2

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Sam's

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? 1) lifetime supply of Quilted Northern 2) Solar Water purifier 3) solar laptop w/ satalitte internet 4) fishing equipment 5) seeds

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Kevin Kline - MidSummer Nite

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? FX

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? St Bart's

22. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Betty Boop Jammies

23. What is your favorite song of all time?
DOn't think I could pick just one.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Bought Shrek 2 for my daughter (does that count) -- picking up the new Jimmy Buffet in the am.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? "Blessed Be"

26. Your favorite decade or era: 50's - the 1850's (as in pre Civil War)

27. Where is your favorite place to be? on the hood of the car, by the water, 3 or 4 am on a clear Night

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Minnie Driver

30. Favorite season: Autum

31. How did you find out about this board? CM e-mail me the link

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Tough Call -- Lamb I think is his funniest, but BSF I think is my Fav.

Last edited by Miss Betty on Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Taco Bob

here goes nothing....  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Taco Bob

2. Real name: Robert Tacoma

3. Location: Palm Falls, Florida -- Where the men are men and the women are grateful! (Well, not really, but I always wanted to say that....)

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Iím off cake.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: I think I was about 12 last time that happened.

6. City of Birth: Armadillo, Texas

7. What is your favorite food? Anything that wonít eat me first!

8. Favorite movies: Forest Gump

9. Favorite holiday: Talk Like a Durn Pirate Day

10. Favorite day of the week: Any day Iím fishing

11. Favorite fish: For catching Ė Kingfish or Tarpon. For the table Ė Cobia, overnight in Herb and Garlic marinade, sprinkled with Cajin spices, then slow smoked with pecan wood and charcoal.

12. Favorite flower: Purple Dancing Girl Ginger

13. Favorite beverage: Anything that donít drink me first.

14. Favorite color: $100 bill green

15. Favorite TV Shows: Gunsmoke or anything with fishing. When Iím fasting I like to watch cooking shows just to mess with my own head.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: The one with the big boat sinking. (I donít get out much)

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Bass Pro Shops

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? 1) My house 2) Boat and fishing tackle collection 3) 4) 5) Can I save the other three for after I get settled in on the island? I imagine one would have to do with women, or likker, maybe both. Does that count as two?

19. Whatís your favorite question?: The one above.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Fishing Channel or any channel that donít have home improvement shows.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I though I was going to get to live on a deserted island?! Is there a grocery store on the island? Does that count as one of the five things?

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Thatís a toughy. Reckon itíd be a toss between my fishing shorts and fishing hat. Guess if I could only have one, it would depend on whether thereís other folks around.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Margaritaville, by choice, the Checkers Hamburger song by default.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Only store-bought one I got is Aenima by Tool.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Marty Manateeís ďTequila BreakfastĒ

26. Your favorite decade or era: Rat now!

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Iím really looking forward to that island.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Clint Eastwood

29. The moon or the sun? Huh?

30. Favorite fishing pole: Tough call, that. Fav this week is a Pro Gear ďWahoo SpecialĒ on a Penn Mariner solid glass rod.

31. Favorite season: Stone Crab season! Yee Haw!!!

32. How did you find out about this board? Long time ago I saw the addy on my first CM book. Changed my life, of this there is no doubt.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Another toughy. Probably have to go with Bloodsucking Fiends, though Iím pretty sure Iím gonna love Stupidest Angel.

Post Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Katy O

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Katy O -- that's what I used to be called by some coworkers

2. Real name: Katy (used to be Katy O'Reilly)

3. Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth area

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: the last time I had birthday cake for my own birthday, I was probably 10. But I'm 34 if that's what you're asking.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: July 29

6. City of Birth: Albany, NY

7. What is your favorite food? artichokes

8. Favorite movies: The Princess Bride, Better Off Dead, Pirates of the Carribean, Heathers

9. Favorite holiday: Christmas for what I call a holiday; Hawaii for a vacation

10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday

11. Favorite restaurant: any NYC pizzeria

12. Favorite flower: Lily of the Valley

13. Favorite beverage: Diet Coke non-alcoholic - cabernet sauvignon for alcoholic

14. Favorite color: blue

15. Favorite TV Shows: Dead Like Me, Scrubs

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Chicago

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Bloomies

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Wal-Mart (they have everything, so that would be really useful), my husband, a satellite phone (hey, I'm not going to be stranded for long), fishing pole, matches

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Susan Sarandon

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? GAme Show Network

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? north of San Francisco

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? my bra

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Nobody Does it Better

24. What is the last CD you bought? I never buy the whole cd any longer; I download

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? This Love by Maroon 5

26. Your favorite decade or era: Napoleonic France

27. Where is your favorite place to be? on the water

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Reese Witherspoon would be a real compliment

30. Favorite season: Autumn

31. How did you find out about this board? found CM's website in the back of a book

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Tough choice and I don't think I can make it, but my favorites are Lamb, Practical Demonkeeping, and The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove

Post Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:23 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Blinker

I know this is an old thread but every time I see one of these things I have to fill them out.

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Blinker...Don't know why I chose that.

2. Real name: David

3. Location: Unfortunately, Kansas

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Birthday cake???

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Jan 23

6. City of Birth: St. Joseph, MO

7. What is your favorite food? Uuuummmm.....

8. Favorite movies: Kill Bill (both of them), Lost in Translation, Dog Soldiers, I could go on but I won't.

9. Favorite holiday: (I'm assuming vacation???) Anyplace I can go caving, canoeing, hiking, etc.

10. Favorite day of the week: Any day I don't have to work

11. Favorite restaurant: A little Thai place in Chicago. Can't remember the name but I haven't found better food anywhere.

12. Favorite flower: Hmmm...don't really have one.

13. Favorite beverage: Guinness

14. Favorite color: Black

15. Favorite TV Shows: Home Movies, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Family Guy, C.S.I. Again, I could go on for a while.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: The Village

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Southern Spider Works....I have an unhealthy addiction to tarantulas. Very Happy

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? CM Books, knife, terrarium( for all the neat bugs I would find Rolling Eyes ), soccer ball (hehehe), case of spam.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Christopher Walken

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Cartoon Network

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? ......

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Clothes???

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Ball and Chain by Social Distortion

24. What is the last CD you bought? Good question.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Very rarely listen to radio as I really don't like music that's in the chart, way to manifactered

26. Your favorite decade or era: Still lookin' for one

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Deep in a cave.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Dj Qualls (I think that's his name???)

29. The moon or the sun? Don't care for either one too much.

30. Favorite season: Autumn

31. How did you find out about this board? Stumbled upon it.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Tough question....Probably Lamb but Love Nun is damn good too. BSF was great. Do I have to choose???

Post Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: