Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Getting to know you survey!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojo

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? jo-jo - it's my RL nickname, and my online nick for years and years

2. Real name: jody

3. Location: brewster, ny. originally from lawn guyland

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 31

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: august 15 (yeah, that's right, you all missed it *cry*)

6. City of Birth: brooklyn, ny (but i never lived there)

7. What is your favorite food? lobster

8. Favorite movies: heathers, the wall, rocky horror, s.l.c. punk, s.f.w.

9. Favorite holiday: halloween

10. Favorite day of the week: saturday

11. Favorite restaurant: Aujourd'hui at the Four Seasons in boston

12. Favorite flower: purple rose, purple daisy, lilacs (sensing a theme?)

13. Favorite beverage: unsweetened iced tea

14. Favorite color: purple

15. Favorite TV Shows: entourage, dead zone, prison break, lost, family guy, CSI, rescue me, certain stupid guilty pleasure reality shows

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: little miss sunshine (and 2 days before that, SNAKES ON A PLANE)

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? clothing: bloomies. non-clothing: barnes & noble

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? husband (is he a "thing"??), ipod (with a solar charger), swiss army knife, a big ol' stack of books, toiletry kit.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? johnny depp (mmmmmmjohnny)

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? E! (not that i necessarily watch it all the time now, but at least i'd have something to take my mind off reality)... HBO would probably be a close second. i mean, endless movies!

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? realistically? in other words, we assume the house can be built anywhere, but i'm not suddenly a multi-zillionare? northern westchester county, NY on a big ol' piece of land (with an easy commute to both my job and my husbands, of course). otherwise, if i'm a multi-zillionare, i'll take my villa in bora bora, please!

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? do shoes count? then it's a tie between my coach signature sandals and my coach signature boots. otherwise, these really funky capris i have with satin embroidery on the cuffs

23. What is your favorite song of all time? always a 3-way tie: forever young (alphaville), melt with you (modern english), major tom (peter schilling). not necessarily the best songs, but my favorite!

24. What is the last CD you bought? KMFDM WWIII Live 2003

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? uhhhh i haven't listened to the radio in a while, now that i have sirius

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? first: anywhere with my husband. second: anywhere with my friends. favorite location: bora bora

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? stitch

29. The moon or the sun? moon

30. Favorite season: autumn

31. How did you find out about this board? browsing the website

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Bloodsucking Fiends (you always have a special place in your heart for your first!)

Last edited by jojo on Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Robbobrob71

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? It is my own personal trinity

2. Real name: Zygote Morpheus (but you can call me Rob).

3. Location: Currently in a windowless office costing my employer productivity (and I'm not even playing Fantasy Football.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 8 (some for the tens place, some for the ones place).

6. City of Birth: ATTLEBORO

7. What is your favorite food? Clamcakes and Clam Chowder

8. Favorite movies: The Blues Brothers, Pirates of the Carribean, Holy Grail, Matrix, Shrek, Star Wars, Dogma, Pink Floyd The Wall, and many, many more.

9. Favorite holiday: Victory Over Japan Day, held in August (The cargo cults have nothing over the people of Rhode Island).

10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday

11. Favorite restaurant: Dunkin Donuts (if favorite means the one I go to most)

12. Favorite flower: Any that exude a poisonous gas

13. Favorite beverage:
Iced Coffee

14. Favorite color: I find a nice Hunter Green always puts me in a good mood.

15. Favorite TV Shows: Criminal Minds (though I won't watch a repeat, because it is the guessing at who did it that keeps me interested.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Pirates II

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Guitar World

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Boat and four drums of fuel Laughing ...OR my guitar, SAS Survival Guide, golf club (matter not which one, OK maybe a driver, or maybe a baseball bat, just something to hit rocks and deadly things with), a deck of cards, snrokeling mask.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? John Cleese (you get Monty Python, Harry Potter, Shrek 2, ....)

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? CBS

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? In the woods, between the ocean and the mountains.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My "Evil Twin" Nick Cantanese hat

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Beetoven's 9th Symphony

24. What is the last CD you bought? Black Label Society's "Mafia"

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Pantera's "Cowboys From Hell"

26. Your favorite decade or era: Late 1700's (The birth of America)

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Next to my son and financee.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Jack Black

29. The moon or the sun? Sun

30. Favorite season: Fall

31. How did you find out about this board? Google or some other search.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb

Post Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:14 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Alex Miller

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Yes. It's my name.

2. Real name: That's a secret.

3. Location: Somewhere in California.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 30

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: May 30

6. City of Birth: Chico

7. What is your favorite food? I don't know if I have one.

8. Favorite movies: I could list quite a few movies as "favorites." How about The Third Man? That's my current favorite.

9. Favorite holiday: As in vacation or actual holiday? I like Halloween.

10. Favorite day of the week: Wednesday

11. Favorite restaurant: Rubios

12. Favorite flower: Calla lilies

13. Favorite beverage: Water

14. Favorite color: Green

15. Favorite TV Shows: Lost and Prison Break

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Wow. Batman Begins I think.

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Barnes and Noble. Duh. Very Happy

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? The Complete Works of Shakespeare, a boat(I don't accept my fate), my wife, my son and book on sailing.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Robert DeNiro. He's made a ton of movies and most are pretty damn good.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Sleuth

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Hawaii.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My Boston Red Sox 2004 World Series Champion hat. My wife is a Yankee fan.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Bell Bottom Blues by Eric Clapton. It has been my favorite song for over 10 years.

24. What is the last CD you bought? The Sound of Flight by Justin Farren.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I listen to NPR or talk radio.

26. Your favorite decade or era: now

27. Where is your favorite place to be? in the moment.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Johnny Depp. He handles nut cases quite well. Very Happy

29. The moon or the sun? Moon

30. Favorite season: Spring

31. How did you find out about this board? I've read all of Chris' books. It's mentioned in his author bio.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? The first one I read. Lamb. It's stellar.

Post Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JeweledOne

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? JeweledOne - no special reason.

2. Real name: Mae West IV (or at least I'd like to be, but it's boring Julie instead)
3. Location: Michigan
4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: I don't count that high anymore - but I will say I remember who shot JR.
Date that you regularly blow them out: January 1

6. City of Birth: No city will claim me

7. What is your favorite food? almost anything chocolate (so typical I know)

8. Favorite movies: Rocky Horror, Whatever Happened To Baby Jane, Ringu (the Japanese original, not the American remake), The Shining, Highlander series (especially Endgame or really pretty much anything with either Adrian Paul or Christopher Lambert in it), anything starring or directed by Orson Welles (The Sexiest Man Ever in my book).

9. Favorite holiday: any that involves me getting gifts

10. Favorite day of the week: any day that isn't laundry day

11. Favorite restaurant: I prefer cooking

12. Favorite flower: honeysuckle

13. Favorite beverage: coffee, two creams, two sugars

14. Favorite color: black

15. Favorite TV Shows: I don't really watch much TV, but right now I guess it would be Good Eats on the Food Network

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Halloween H20

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Borders/Barnes And Noble/what ever book store is closest to my house

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? my sweetie, my incredible magic unmelting replinishing Ghirardelli chocolate bar, a big, big tent, lots of sunblock, and Orson Welles (alive and not a zombie please)

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be?
Orson Welles

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Turner Classic Movies

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? On my own private mountain

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? my black i wish it was leather trench coat

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Well, my favorite has a pretty obscene title, so I'll list my second favorite, which is (right now anyway) I Wants To Walk You Home by Fats Domino

24. What is the last CD you bought? David Allan Coe

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I don't listen to the radio.

26. Your favorite decade or era: The late 1920 thru the 30's. Before the Hayes censorship laws, when you had to be clever to tell someone off instead of just swearing at them. When men still wore hats to work and neckties at dinner. When women still wore silk stockings and knew that being a lady didn't mean being a buttoned up icebox.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? right here

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Roseanne

29. The moon or the sun? moon always

30. Favorite season: Winter

31. How did you find out about this board? Good luck

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Right now - Stupidest Angel.

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Orthopox

Like a lemming following everyone else off the cliff:

1: What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Orthopox is the name of an alien from the video game Destroy All Humans. I liked the character and the name.

2. Real name: Teri

3. Location: Arizona

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 23

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: May 4

6. City of Birth: Fort Stewart, Georgia.

7. What is your favorite food? Cheesecake!

8. Favorite movies: Er...I like good zombie movies (which may account for why I like the name 'Orthopox' so much), most good humor, some anime, Pixar...well, let's just say I like a lot of movies.

9. Favorite holiday: Holiday in the sense of vacation: Somewhere cooler than my current location. Holiday in the sense of decking the halls: Hogswatchnight.

10. Favorite day of the week: Ones where I don't have to be at work.

11. Favorite restaurant: I'm a cheap date.

12. Favorite flower: Roses or calla lilies.

13. Favorite beverage: Dr. Pepper.

14. Favorite color: Tends to be blue or green.

15. Favorite TV Shows: Brainiac: Science Abuse, The Venture Bros. Monk, some older stuff that's long since been cancelled.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Chronicles of Narnia

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Can I just lump all bookstores together and call them one store?

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? CM books, Terry Pratchett books, my box of cards and letters from my friends and family, my cat, and maybe my husband. Very Happy

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Christopher Walken or Christopher Lee or Johnny Depp. I'd have to think about it.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Probably Cartoon Network, but maybe Comedy Central or G4.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Maybe somewhere in Japan, but probably the Kingdom of Loathing. An Adventurer is Me!

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My Kingdom of Loathing Sabre-Toothed Lime t-shirt.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? I like a lot of classic rock and roll, but favorite depend on my mood. I also like a lot of Weird Al.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Spamalot.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I very rarely listen to the radio, so it's hard to be sure.

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80's

27. Where is your favorite place to be? My favorite used bookstore, Bookman's.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Miss Piggy.

30. Favorite season: Fall.

31. How did you find out about this board? I stumbled across this place when I was trying to figure out the difference between The Stupidest Angel and the 2.0 version.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? The Stupiest Angel, so far.[/url]

Post Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vgndoll

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? vgndoll - i'm vegan and i love the dresden dolls

2. Real name: jay

3. Location: new york

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 30

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: anytime in june

6. City of Birth: queens

7. What is your favorite food? garlic

8. Favorite movies: lili, the incredibly strange creatures that stopped living and became mixed up zombies, many b horror films, any non-western with jimmy stewart

9. Favorite holiday: a meadow

10. Favorite day of the week: wednesdays

11. Favorite restaurant: g cafe

12. Favorite flower: iris

13. Favorite beverage: ginger beer

14. Favorite color: blue

15. Favorite TV Shows: cartoons

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: condo painting - not so great, but it has allen ginsberg and lots of painting

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? any bookstore

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? stranded alone? no mate? a big suitcase with books and toys and candy necklaces

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? bela lugosi

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? turner classic movies on halloween

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? in a mountain

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? my converse, or black high boots with spiderwebs on them

23. What is your favorite song of all time? depends on the hour... currently digging nothing shocking - jane's addiction

24. What is the last CD you bought? something by jellyroll morton

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? almost anything on npr

27. Where is your favorite place to be? on the beach at night

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? according to everyone, chloe soveigny

30. Favorite season: Summer

31. How did you find out about this board? my pups told me

32. What is your favorite CM Book? lamb_________________

Post Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:47 am   View user's profile Send private message
Julli

newbie survey  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning?
It's my name...pretty original huh?

2. Real name: see above

3. Location: My apartment...oh you probably mean geographically in which case I'm in the USA

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: that'd be 48...I think

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: February 14th

6. City of Birth: Somewhere in Michigan but I was really little at the time and don't remember for sure.

7. What is your favorite food? Anything someone else makes

8. Favorite movies: This is hard...hhmmm I like comedies mostly...

9. Favorite holiday: Christmas and I'm partial to Valentine's Day...see #5

10. Favorite day of the week: Probably Sunday cuz I play golf

11. Favorite restaurant: St. Elmo's

12: Favorite flower: Tulips and daffodils...not together though...just in big bunches on their own...I love 'em

13. Favorite beverage: WINE and I also really enjoy water

How many more questions...I'm getting tired

14. Favorite color: depends on for what... duh...I mean I really like pink and red and Navy looks nice on me...but I wouldn't want a pink car ya know?

15: Favorite TV Shows: I really don't watch much TV...let's see I used to like NCIS...not so much now. I also like Monk and Grey's Anatomy.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Gosh it's been a long time...think think think uummmmI think I went with one of my sons to that movie about the huskies that got left behind because of a storm and then the owner finally made his way back to get them...years later

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? I'm trying to get rid of all my credit cards...won't do it ...nope no maxing out of credit cards

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Well, I'd take my sons...so that's 2 things, as much wine as I could carry (could that be one thing...please???)my Ipod so I could have some music, my cell phone. I was going to say a book but I'd get really sick of reading it over and over and over and over and over

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? boy that's hard...maybe Monty Python's Holy Grail

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Food Network

21.If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? If my kids weren't around I'd maybe head to Colorado or the Carolina's

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? jeans

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Wow that's a tough one...anything by Stevie Ray Vaughn and I really like Diana Krall. I didn't really answer the question, did I?

Am I going to get graded on this??

24. What is the last CD you bought? It was Stevie Ray Vaughn Greatest Hits...I think.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I don't listen to a station that plays current music...I kinda like Shakira's My hips don't lie

26. Your favorite decade or era...the seventies were fun but I'm liking things now too

27.Where is your favorite place to be? bed is nice

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Someone gorgeous and funny of course!

29. Sun or the moon: Sun

30. Favorite season: I really like all of them but Indian Summer is way cool

31. How did you find out about this board? After reading A Dirty Job I went to the website of the artist that inspired the squirrel people and I think there was a link

32. What is your favorite CM Book? So far it's A Dirty Job, but I haven't read them all. It's something to work on!

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Bob Payne

Last edited by Bob Payne on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

Hello, everybody!
Since it has been several years since I've posted on the board, I must consider myself to be a newbie and therefore subject to the harrassment befitting that status. I don't really have the free time to have read through all the threads but I have read enough to have picked up on the ones that seem to be considered mandatory for a noob. Therefore, I offer you this information.

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? I go by the neme Wonko, or Wonko the Sane after a character in the Douglas Adams book: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish.

2. Real name: What ever you want it to be! My real name is Scott

3. Location: I currently reside in Tucson, AZ

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 12, but that was 30 years ago.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: See the answer to the last question.

6. City of Birth: I was born in the middle of the night, in the middle of winter, in the middle of Minnesota.

7. What is your favorite food? That's redundant.

8. Favorite movies: Too many to list and the order impossible to determine.

9. Favorite holiday: "Life's a jolly 'oliday wif Wonko!" okay, so I changed it a bit.

10. Favorite day of the week: Any day I don't wind up dead is okay by me.

11. Favorite restaurant: See answer to question #7.

12. Favorite flower: White Rose

13. Favorite beverage: Alcoholic: Glenmoragnie Portwood Finish Scotch. But alas, I can not afford this but on very rare occasions. Non-Alcoholic: Fuse Replenish Agave Cactus. But alas, this is no longer available. *sigh*

14. Favorite color: I don't know that I really have a favorite, probably Blue.

15. Favorite TV Shows: The Simpson's (although they've had quite a few bombs, I still keep going back for more), South Park is mostly entertaining, I really liked Sports Night when it was on. Otherwise, I watch Discovery channell, Animal Planet, History Channel, Discovery Health, PBS...

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? My credit cards are already maxed out.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? The intellegence, skill and ability to keep myself alive, healthy and sane. Material possessions are superfluious if you die.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? How is the electricity to run a tv or dvd player being generated? Anyway see the answer to the previous question.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? See answer to question 18

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? If I'm stuck on a deserted island, I guess I would want my shelter in the place it is least likely to become damaged or destroyed.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? I used to have a pair of wrap pants (those of you who worked at / went to rennaissance faires may know what I'm talking about, those who don't, suffice it to say they were extremely comfortable) which was for me by the same young lady mentioned in the piercing question in the other questionaire. Alas, they dissappeared in a move some 17 years ago.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Impossible to pick one. It all depends on my mood.

24. What is the last CD you bought? I don't remember.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? My radio isn't on right now, so I don't know what's playing.

26. Your favorite decade or era: The mid sixties were pretty good for me. If I wanted food, or attention or if I needed cleaning, all I had to do was cry a little, and it was all taken care of for me.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? In the midst of receiving a watsu treatment.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? They would all turn it down. That being said, the actor who seems to have a great deal experience in playing the same type of character would be William H. Macy

29. The moon or the sun? Yes

30. Favorite season: cilantro

31. How did you find out about this board? It was so long ago, the timeline is not very clear, anymore. I think there was the email contact after BSFeinds listed the addy, then the website, then a board was created, and crashed, then had more problems, and was moved to a different server, or something, then went away... or had some other problem, then I posted for a while until the number of threads that needed to load when you first logged onto the board became too much for the slow computer I had at the time to handle, so I stopped. Time passed, Life changed. The board changed, my computer changed. I revisited the board for a short while. Life changed, free time dissappeared, life changed, time passed... time passed... time passed. life changed. I decided to see what was going on on the board, again.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? It's impossible to pick a favorite, so I'll just go with the one that introduced me to the genius whom we know as AG: Coyote Blue The book that made me laugh so hard, I got a black eye (who knew a Maeve Binchey book could be tossed with such accuracy)

Post Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
junglejulie

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning?
the schmucks at work gave me the nickname jungle julie since i was the only non meat eating chick wearing combat boots and facial piercings to pick on

2. Real name: julie

3. Location: Winnipeg Canada. a half hour from the geographical centre of north america which funnily enough is smack dab in the centre of nothing..

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 27

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Oct 30

6. City of Birth: small town manitoba

7. What is your favorite food? a homemade veggie burger smothered in cranberry ketchup.

8. Favorite movies: a night in paris

9. Favorite holiday: anywhere with no people

10. Favorite day of the week: friday

11. Favorite restaurant: Charisma - a local curry shop

12. Favorite flower: white orchids

13. Favorite beverage: irn bru

14. Favorite color: black

15. Favorite TV Shows: family guy, league of gentlemen, little britan, still game, mr.rogers neighborhood

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: charlie and the chocolate factory

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Prarie Sky Books.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? ugh.. i dunno. my mp3 player, a pocket knife, my cats, my husband and red lipstick

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? molly ringwald

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? IFC

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Scotland

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? my red mary janes

23. What is your favorite song of all time? currently obsessed with - Natasha Atlas + Transglobal Underground - Ali Mullah Natacha's Lament (Makyo mix)

24. What is the last CD you bought? smiths best of box

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? i dont like the radio.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? at home under the covers reading a good book

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? jennifer tilly

30. Favorite season: fall

31. How did you find out about this board? on the jacket of A Dirty Job Chris personally invited me to send him an email so i ended up here instead

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Practical DeamonKeeping.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
n1nj4_n_p4j4m4s

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? I sp33|< 73h L337, and also im trying to star a webcomic about a ninja. in pajamas

2. Real name: Jeff Jeffty Jeff.

3. Location: Ninjatown Berundi. Very warm here

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 18

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: April 29

6. City of Birth: Pandemonium, Hell. 75050

7. What is your favorite food? Steak, Vietnamese soup, ramen, venison jerky, sweet potatoes, caramel pie. All of it
thrown in a bucket.

8. Favorite movies: Stranger than fiction, Donnie Darko

9. Favorite holiday: Halloween

10. Favorite day of the week: Thursday. i dunno why.

11. Favorite restaurant: I like to cook.

12. Favorite flower: St jahn's wort.

13. Favorite beverage: Coke with a lemon wedge. in a pitcher. full of Coke.

14. Favorite color: blues, blacks, asians...

15. Favorite TV Shows: Steven Colbert, Attack of the show, Xplay, Grey's anatomy.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Stranger than fiction

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Alienware online store.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Seeds, Hoe, my 25-06, 2,000 rounds for my 25-06, Mp3 player and infinate batteries. alternatly- Colt .45, 1 bullet, Bottle of whiskey, bottle of rum, 3 Musketeers bar.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be?
where would the power come from? this question makes no sense. probably a porno, or Will ferrell.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? ... so where am i? am i with the lost people? cuz that would suck. i hate them and the shark they jumped. Hurley and the druggy are cool i guess.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere cold in the winter and cool in the summer, mybe somewhere in the mountains like montana/whyoming. or canadia.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? my knee-length boxor shorts. soooo usefull

23. What is your favorite song of all time? ATM, either Rewind or Romantic Cheapskate by MC Frontalot

24. What is the last CD you bought? Straight Outta Lynwood

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Nuthing!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- coughcough.

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80s AD

27. Where is your favorite place to be? where my friends/party are/is.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Will Farell

29. The moon or the sun? I love a rainy night - I love a rainy night - i love to hear the thunder - watch the lightning when it lights up the sky- cuz it makes me feel good.
-Eddie Rabbit

30. Favorite season: the seasons where plants and animals die. the ones right before everything comes back to life, and, being in berundi, die again in summer.

31. How did you find out about this board? Rizzle Bizzle ma Nizzle

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Either Coyote Blue, Blood sucking Fiends, or Dirty Job

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

n1nj4_n_p4j4m4s wrote:
14. Favorite color: blues, blacks, asians...
You ho. >_0

Quote:
27. Where is your favorite place to be? where my friends/party are/is.
Awww... cute.

Quote:
31. How did you find out about this board? Rizzle Bizzle ma Nizzle
Word.

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
little_fairy

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? I've used this as a screen name for everything ever since I was in 6th grade.

2. Real name: Ashton.

3. Location: Florida.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Two. One in the shape of a one and one in the shape of a five.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: November 6th.

6. City of Birth: Oceansprings, Mississippi.

7. What is your favorite food? Crab.

8. Favorite movies: Nightmare Before Christmas, Benny and Joon, Edward Scissorhands, Sixteen Candles, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Pirates of the Caribbean, Rent, Interview with the Vampire, Ever After, Shakespeare in Love, Natural Born Killers, The Craft, Practical Magic, and The Sweetest Thing.

9. Favorite holiday: Halloween.

10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday.

11. Favorite restaurant: I don't have a favorite.

12. Favorite flower: Rose.

13. Favorite beverage: Sobe Nirvana.

14. Favorite color: Violet.

15. Favorite TV Shows: Gilmore Girls, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach... I can't think of any others. I don't watch TV that often.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Open Season.

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Hot Topic.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? My books (if that counts as one thing), a large supply of lighters (I'd never be able to make a fire without one), a knife, a friend (yes... I'm that evil. I'd take another person with me to be stranded), and a bag to carry things in.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Johnny Depp.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Cartoon Network.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Lake Tahoe.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My black dress.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? I'm always changing my favorite song.

24. What is the last CD you bought? My Chemical Romance: The Black Parade.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I only listen to the radio when I'm in the car. So, I don't know.

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80s I suppose. Even though I wasn't alive in that time I would have liked to be.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Anywhere with my friends.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? No idea...

29. The moon or the sun? Moon.

30. Favorite season: Fall normaly. In Florida my favorite season is winter.

31. How did you find out about this board? I don't know.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Oh dear... I can't choose. I really like A Dirty Job, Bloodsucking Fiends, and Lamb.

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Darquewillow_Lily

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Darquewillow_Lily is obviously from A Dirty Job, but my real life nickname is Lily.

2. Real name: Iliana.

3. Location: Los Angeles.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: None. We didn't bother with candles, just had cake. I'm fourteen.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: January tenth.

6. City of Birth: Los Angeles.

7. What is your favorite food? Pizza.

8. Favorite movies: Saved, Napoleon Dynamite, Prime, Spiderman 2, Mean Girls, The Forty-Year-Old Virgin, Amelie, Never Been Kissed, Pieces Of April.

9. Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas

10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday: I can wake up late, and go to bed late.

11. Favorite restaurant: N/A.

12. Favorite flower: Violets, Roses, and Frangipani.

13. Favorite beverage: All flavors of lemonade and the Tripleberry smoothie from Orange Julius.

14. Favorite color: Blue/purple.

15. Favorite TV Shows: Arrested Development, Veronica Mars, The Office, Scrubs, My Name Is Earl, Big Love, South Park, Futurama....

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Stranger than Fiction.

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Borders.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Physician's Desk Reference...hollowed out. Inside: waterproof matches, beet seeds, protein bars, NASA blanket and, in case I get bored, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. No - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Question, did my shoes come off in the plane crash?

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Will Farrel, at least I'll be laughing.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? ABC, that way I know how to defend myself against the Others.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Rome, Italy.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My pijamas.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? It varies.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Sam's Town - The Killers.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I haven't listened to the radio in a while.

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80s: I missed by three years Mad !

27. Where is your favorite place to be? My room now that it was taken away from me and I have to share with my sister Mad !

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Daviegh Chase, the creepy child-bride from Big Love and the creepy little girl from the Ring. Except she's older than me. And she's white and I'm Mexican.

29. The moon or the sun? The moon. You can't get cancer from the moon.

30. Favorite season: Fall.

31. How did you find out about this board? Trying to find anything on Chris Moore.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? A Dirty Job, but I haven't read them all yet.

Last edited by Darquewillow_Lily on Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mort

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? user name is Mort i chose it becuz as lily would say it "expresses the profound noirness of my existance".

2. Real name: Constance.

3. Location: Los Angeles.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: we didn't celebrate my birthday last year. but I'm fourteen.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: July eighth.

6. City of Birth: Pasadena.

7. What is your favorite food? spaghetti bolognase.

8. Favorite movies: Sleepy Hollow, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Sixth Sence, Lady in the Water, Signs, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pirates of the Caribbean 2, Shrek, Shrek 2, Spiderman, Spiderman 2.

9. Favorite holiday: Halloween

10. Favorite day of the week: Friday and Saturday.

11. Favorite restaurant: Casa Bianca.

12. Favorite flower: angels trumpets, marigolds, lillies, white roses.

13. Favorite beverage:
orange bang and orange julius.oh and a blue raspberry slushie

14. Favorite color: blue and black.

15. Favorite TV Shows: ghost whisperer is okay i guess and bones. buffy the vamp. slayer if it was still on.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: the prestige.

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Vromans book store.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? 5 books that i love the most or i would go insane.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? johnny depp.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? no idea i rarely watch tv.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Venice, Italy.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My lace gloves.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? i have about a hundred.

24. What is the last CD you bought? The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Welcome to the Black Parade.

26. Your favorite decade or era: Victorian Era , and the Renaisance

27. Where is your favorite place to be? landing at the top of the stairs in my building its where i can be alone.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? possibly the girl who plays the creepy grudge girl.

29. The moon or the sun? The moon.I dont want premature wrinkles.

30. Favorite season: Winter.

31. How did you find out about this board? my friend Darquewillow introduced me.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? A Dirty Job.

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: