Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Getting to know you survey!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simpleminded269

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Simpleminded269, it's been my sn for 6 years, no special meaning.

2. Real name: Nick

3. Location: Detroit

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 19

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Jan 2nd

6. City of Birth: Detroit

7. What is your favorite food? Pizza

8. Favorite movies: Most recent- The Departed

9. Favorite holiday: Christmas

10. Favorite day of the week: The weekend

11. Favorite restaurant: Anything Italian

12. Favorite flower: Any rose

13. Favorite beverage: Coke

14. Favorite color: Green

15. Favorite TV Shows: 24, and Sportscenter

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: The Pursuit of Happyness

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Best Buy

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? A Dirty Job, My Ipod, My cell phone, Case of Water, Any James Patterson Book

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Will Ferrel

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Espn

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? South Carolina

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? T-shirts

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Currently-Hellogoodbye-In your arms

24. What is the last CD you bought? Miles Davis-A kind of Blue

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Don't listen to the radio.

26. Your favorite decade or era: 90s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? In my room

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Jason Biggs

29. The moon or the sun? Moon

30. Favorite season: Summer

31. How did you find out about this board? In on of CM's books

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Easily, A Dirty Job - I need a sequel!!!!

Post Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
urmyjiggaboo

about me  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? a little secret joke between the class and my spanish teacher...yes, oh i am not being racist

2. Real name: Monica

3. Location: my house in california

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 3? But im 15 this year

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Feb 8th

6. City of Birth: Los Angeles

7. What is your favorite food? Spaghetti (done right!)

8. Favorite movies: too many to name!

9. Favorite holiday: My bday, christmas, St.Patrick's Day

10. Favorite day of the week: mondays,wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays

11. Favorite restaurant: Fast food: In and Out or Carl's Jr. ANYPlaCe: Hometown Buffet?

12. Favorite flower: hmmmm....lilies

13. Favorite beverage: pink lemonade, hot chocolate

14. Favorite color: purple, pink, green, blue

15. Favorite TV Shows: Kidnapped, The Simpsons, Family Guy, War at Home, Lost, Beauty and the Geek, wooo so much more!

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Night at the Museum

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards?
Hard to choose...

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Books, food, TV, hygenial? stuff, a friend

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? he's new: Will Denton..BRAVO! *clap clap*

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? FOX or ABC

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? idk maybe somewhere in Europe or other

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? jeans

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Kooks- Naive

24. What is the last CD you bought? The Killer's Sam's Town...I don't really BUY my CDs, i just borrow.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now?
I have so many, im just gonna say for now: Kooks- Naive, Killers- Can you read my mind, (I still love) augustana-boston

26. Your favorite decade or era: not sure

27. Where is your favorite place to be?not sure

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? idk

30. Favorite season: Winter

31. How did you find out about this board? My friends Constance and Lily

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Just started reading the 1st couple chapters of You Suck. Im hooked!
Well the Devil's water, it ain't so sweet, you don't hafta drink right now, you can just take a sip every once in a while.

Post Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VulgarAngel

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? VulgarAngel - Thevery best net name i ever came up with was VulgarFairy, (which my friend Charissa uses on MySpace), and so I took 'Vulgar' and couldn't think of anything, when i looked down and, lo and behold, what did i see but 'The Stupidest Angel'. And a nickname was born.

2. Real name: Amber

3. Location: New Orleans, Louisiana

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 15, but that's only because there wasn't enough space for 15 more

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: November 8

6. City of Birth: Agana, Guam

7. What is your favorite food? Tuna Sashimi

8. Favorite movies: EuroTrip, American Beauty....others, including, but not limited to, Harry Potter

9. Favorite holiday: Halloween

10. Favorite day of the week: Sunday

11. Favorite restaurant: Sake Cafe (sushi restaurant)

12. Favorite flower: Red Rose or purple Orchid

13. Favorite beverage: Dr.Pepper or RedBull

14. Favorite color: Red or Blue...depending on my mood

15. Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy, American Dad, House, MD

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Happy Feet

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? there isn't a single store in which i could max out a credit card

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? My Harry Potter Books, Chris Moore books, My Laurell K. Hamilton Books, Sonny, and a lifetime supply of matches.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Kevin Spacey (actor) and Sandra Bullock (Actress)

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Comedy Central

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? anywhere not afflicted by hurricanes, tornados, or earthquakes

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My brand new Drew Brees jersey

23. What is your favorite song of all time? it varies.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Evanescense - The Open Door

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? U2 & Greenday - The Saints are Coming

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80's

27. Where is your favorite place to be? no particular place is my favorite.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? I don't know...Tracey Gold?

30. Favorite season: Spring

31. How did you find out about this board? The back of the books.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? I love them all. But, i guess if i HAD to choose, i think it would be either A Dirty Job or Lamb.

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:48 am   View user's profile Send private message
Drop_Dead

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? [color=cyan] Drop_Dead-A t-shirt I wore to the ADJ signing last year

2. Real name: Jason

3. Location: Pugetropolis, WA

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 30

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Feb 20

6. City of Birth: Lewiston, ID

7. What is your favorite food? Italian

8. Favorite movies: Check my myspace (I have quite a few)http://www.myspace.com/10455951

9. Favorite holiday: I'm not a big fan of holidays

10. Favorite day of the week: Friday

11. Favorite restaurant: Grazie Ristorante Italiano

12. Favorite flower: none (allergies)

13. Favorite beverage: Pepsi or water

14. Favorite color: Black

15. Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons plus a few more

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Superman Returns

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Best Buy

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? My wife, My daughter, My AG books, my PSP, and a boat(duh)

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Ian McKellan

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? History Channel

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Somwhere in Washington (I really like this state, despite the effed up politicians here)

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Band t-shirts

23. What is your favorite song of all time? "Orion" by Metallica

24. What is the last CD you bought? Greatest Hits of Lynyrd Skynyrd

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I H8 music radio. Same songs all the time and most of the DJ's are prats. Although I do love the Bob Rivers Show here in the seattle area. Those guys a re hilarious. Look the show up on the internet. Funny shit.

26. Your favorite decade or era: 70's

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Home

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Jack Black

30. Favorite season: Fall/Winter

31. How did you find out about this board? I found the AG's website first.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb.

http://www.myspace.com/10455951

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:30 am   View user's profile Send private message
Nemo Consequentia

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Nemo Consequentia - its Latin and means: Nobody of Consequence - kind of an inside joke with my friends

2. Real name: Mike

3. Location: Arlington, VA

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: my LAST cake had 17, but that was 14 years ago

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: February 13

6. City of Birth: Washington, DC

7. What is your favorite food? Laughing muffins

8. Favorite movies: its a long list so I'll just give the #1: The Fifth Element

9. Favorite holiday: don't really have one

10. Favorite day of the week: friday, but only if it is the 13th

11. Favorite restaurant: just about anything except fast food

12. Favorite flower: crepemyrtle

13. Favorite beverage: Coke

14. Favorite color: Purple

15. Favorite TV Shows: Battalestar Galactice, Mythbusters

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Pan's Labyrinth

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Can't pick just one.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Milla Jovovich, Solar power array, high-end laptop, tv satellite dish and swiss army knife.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Seeing as I already got this covered with the laptop and satellite tv and Milla Jovovich this question is redundant.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Er, um, satellite tv. Enough with the desert island already.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Out in the deep woods, perhaps northern Minnesota.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? don't have one, don't really care.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Tough, there are just so many.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Tori Amos: Scarlett's Walk

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Radio? What's Radio?

26. Your favorite decade or era: The 1990s man.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Anywhere there's muffins.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? probably Jack Black

30. Favorite season: Fall

31. How did you find out about this board? Came to the site, found the board.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? So far "Lamb" but I still have three more to read.

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Thanatos

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?t=1575&start=135

2. Real name: Richard

3. Location: Australia

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 17

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: June 13

6. City of Birth: Brisbane

7. What is your favorite food? Iím like Garfield in this respect.

8. Favorite movies: Fight Club, The Prestige, High Fidelity

9. Favorite holiday: Lots of places from the beaches of Noosa to the mountains of Perisher

10. Favorite day of the week: Iím fond of Fridays. No work, no Uni that day, itís brilliant really.

11. Favorite restaurant: Hogís Breath comes to mind

12. Favorite flower: N/A really.

13. Favorite beverage: Jim Bean + Cola

14. Favorite color: The absense thereof

15. Favorite TV Shows: Scrubs, Heroes, Simpsons, Futurama, Dead Like Me, House, Family Guy, Just Shoot Me,

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: The Fountain

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? JB Hi-Fi

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Computer with Internet Access and limitless power, My girlfriend, Music and lots of it, a Microwave and a Monkey Butler

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? I donít honestly know.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Comedy Channel

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Vacant lot of my dreams

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Anything with a something I find witty on

23. What is your favorite song of all time? The Great Below by Nine Inch Nails

24. What is the last CD you bought? Silverchair Ė Young Modern

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Donít listen to the radio

26. Your favorite decade or era: Havenít been around long enough to have a favourite

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Anywhere safe, happy, and with the person I care about

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? John Cusack

30. Favorite season: Summer

31. How did you find out about this board? Christopher Moore googling

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb

Post Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: