Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Getting to know you survey!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goudron

Re: Getting to know you survey!  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Goudron: I needed a name for a good barbarian character for an AD&D campaign. I was working in a cornerstore (in Canada). Tar is an ingredient in cigarrettes. Goudron is tar in French. "Goudron the Barbarian." He died of poison before hitting level 2, but I've used him online since the summer of 1991, a month before my son was born. I've used him in other D&D type games and play him as a barbarian who turned mage that doesn't like to wear clothes.

2. Real name: Brian

3. Location: Near Cleveland, OH

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 33

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: July 18

6. City of Birth: Winnipeg MB

7. What is your favorite food? Burgers

8. Favorite movies: I'll try to be brief. Above all others: Heathers. The others: Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars 4-6, The Shining, Deliverance, Traffic, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill, especially volume 2, The Matrix (not 2 or 3), True Romance, Young Frankenstein, Batman (just the first one), Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Dances With Wolves, The Gods Must be Crazy, and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. There's plenty more, but I said I'd be brief.

9. Favorite holiday: Christmas, especially with snow.

10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday when work isn't going to call (it usually does though)

11. Favorite restaurant: NA

12. Favorite flower: No preference

13. Favorite beverage: Coke

14. Favorite color:
Blue

15. Favorite TV Shows: Seinfeld, Survivor, 24, MASH, The Simpsons

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: The Bourne Supremacy

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? I'm trying to un-max them, but if I had to, I think I'd likely be content with Walmart.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Things not being people... Assuming there's no electricity? I don't know, I'm not too attached to things. I guess I'd bring a generator, a bottomless pit full of gasoline, a PC, Neverwinter nights, and a satellite connection to the Internet. Yeah that's cheating, but oh well.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Johnny Depp

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Could I trade between Fox and CBS for 24 and Survivor?

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Don't know yet. Likely here unless the house came with a vault full of money.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing?
a tie dye Robert Plant T-Shirt that's been torn up by acid (Sulfuric I think)

23. What is your favorite song of all time? That's the Way, Led Zeppelin

24. What is the last CD you bought? It might have been The Tragically Hip's Music at Work.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? The latest Velvet Revolver single, but I don't know the name yet.

26. Your favorite decade or era: now

27. Where is your favorite place to be?
here

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Sadly, Anthony Michael Hall

29. The moon or the sun? Moon

30. Favorite season: Fall

31. How did you find out about this board? Did I visit bsfiends.com by direction from a CM book, or did I search for Christopher Moore? Dunno.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb

Post Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

I don't know what one looks like, but I've just jumped on it  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? FattyFattyPorkFace. A few weeks ago I attempted to acquire some Bacon Fries from my beautiful local barmaid while she was munching them with her back turned. As I entered the last 3 feet of my journey towards stolen snack heaven, she turned around and called me Fatty Fatty Pork Face.

2. Real name: Jeff

3. Location: United Kingdom

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: I haven't had a birthday cake in years...it was probably 21...I had a cake then. If I were to have had one recently it would've been 27.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: Same day as my Dad, 8th March

6. City of Birth: Not a city, a town. Congleton, Cheshire, England.

7. What is your favorite food? Steak & Kidney Pie

8. Favorite movies: True Romance, Dogma, Forrest Gump (don't ask), Pulp Fiction, Mr Holland's Opus, 12 Angry Men (the original)...and lots more

9. Favorite holiday: So far? When I visited my friend in Paris. No touristy stuff. All good.

10. Favorite day of the week: Friday

11. Favorite restaurant: Hmmm, don't have one. My Mum's kitchen.

12. Favorite flower: Snowdrop - understated beauty with its head hung down...like so many people.

13. Favorite beverage: Diet Coke (with a big fat greasy bag of fries) Smile

14. Favorite color: Dark Blue, Indigo

15. Favorite TV Shows: The League Of Gentleman, Little Britain, Coupling, Friends, Garth Merenghi's Darkplace, Bo Selecta

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: I, Robot

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? HMV

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Guitar, Pen, Paper, Bucket and Spade

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Bruce Willis - gives a nice selection

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? BBC

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I have no idea...haven't seen enough places yet.

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My sweet sweet white shirt with blue stuff on it.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? That is way too tough for me. I love so much. Let me see...I Lied I Love You by Longpigs...or The Luckiest by Ben Folds....or It's A Motherfucker by Eels...or Distant Sun by Crowded House...I could go on...

24. What is the last CD you bought? Jet : Get Born

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Natasha Bedingfield : These Words

26. Your favorite decade or era: 90s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? In the arms of someone I love.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? A movie about me? What would be the point? Wait till I've done something worth a film first.

29. The moon or the sun? Moon for nighttime, the Sun for the daytime.

30. Favorite season: Autumn

31. How did you find out about this board? I read a book, e-mailed the author, discovered the website, found a link...and tada!! You're all cursed with my presence.

Post Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Blarg

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it?
My handle is Blarg...and because thats how i feel about most things.

2. Real name: Jonathan

3. Location: Carrollton, GA

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 20

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: July 2

6. City of Birth: Ft. Ord, CA

7. What is your favorite food? Mexican/Tex-mex

8. Favorite movies: this year, Eternal Sunshine and the Spotless Mind.

9. Favorite holiday: New Years

11. Favorite restaurant: Juanito's (local home-run joint)

12. Favorite flower: I hate flowers, blarg.

13. Favorite beverage: Clearly Canadian - Black Berry flavour

14. Favorite color: Midnight Blue

15. Favorite TV Shows: The Daily Show, Sealab 2021

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Collateral

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Best Buy

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? My electric guitar, my amp, portable gas powered generator, gasoline, a spear.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Janeane Garofalo

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Comedy Central

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Mortan Bay, Australia. (around Sydney, Australia)

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My Sealab 2021 shirt with Captain Murphy saying "fignuts"

23. What is your favorite song of all time? no freaking clue

24. What is the last CD you bought? Garth Brooks, Double live album. Haven't legally obtained music since then.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? a moment of silence by Streetlight Manifesto

26. Your favorite decade or era: now.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Australia.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life?
John Cusack or the man himself, Jack Black.

30. Favorite season: Winter

31. How did you find out about this board? I'm a fan of CM books...sooner or later I was bound to look something up about him.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb or Island of the Sequened love nun, I haven't decided.

Post Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Think insane.

Re: I don't know what one looks like, but I've just jumped o  Reply with quote  

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:

9. Favorite holiday: So far? When I visited my friend in Paris. No touristy stuff. All good.

I forgot that you Limeys don't know the proper meaning of the word holiday. I wonder if Spike meant “vacation" instead of holiday when she started this thread. I think she's a Brit too.

thinkinsane at mac dot com
AIM: thinkpsychotic

Post Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

Think insane. wrote:
I forgot that you Limeys don't know the proper meaning of the word holiday. I wonder if Spike meant “vacation" instead of holiday when she started this thread. I think she's a Brit too.

Don't get me started on who's language this actually is; you'll only accuse me of being a typically pretentious Brit...which isn't true.

And it's Christmas...because I get to see my family.

Post Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hillary

Hey Think  Reply with quote  

Stop picking on Fatty.

(I just really wanted to say that. That's some funny shit right there).

Post Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Think insane.

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Think insane. wrote:

Don't get me started on who's language this actually is; you'll only accuse me of being a typically pretentious Brit...which isn't true.

And it's Christmas...because I get to see my family.

Oh, make no mistake, it's ours. We won it fair and square when we spanked your asses in the revolution, and confirmed in 1812. In my opinion, we should have taken it away when we set the red coats packin', but the founding fathers where apparently a magnanimous lot. No need to thank us, we're generous like that. And besides, I'm from Northern Ireland, I'm duty bound to tease the British, nothing can be done about that. But hey, it's better than the old days when I would have been duty bound to put bombs in your discos!

Very Happy

thinkinsane at mac dot com
AIM: thinkpsychotic

Post Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Paul R

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Archbishop. No real reason. Sometimes when I am feeling fresh I go by the name Steel Girder. Or Yakubu Fokker.

2. Real name: Archibald

3. Location: nowhere I want to be at the moment

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: None. There was no cake

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: April 5

6. City of Birth: London England

7. What is your favorite food? Buttered Chicken, Pilau rice and nan.

8. Favorite movies: Benji: The Curse of Bingo

9. Favorite holiday: Simcoe Day

10. Favorite day of the week: Monday at 5

11. Favorite restaurant: The Queens Arms

12. Favorite flower: Poppy

13. Favorite beverage: Creemore Springs

14. Favorite color: Royal Blue

15. Favorite TV Shows: The Trouble With Tracy and Rocket Robin Hood

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Collatoral

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Linda's Love, Lace and Lingere

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? London Calling by the Clash on vinyl. A turntable with speakers, beer, food, a cell phone.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Garly Oldman

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Fox Sports World Canada

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? on an Indian Burial ground

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My barbed wire y-fronts

23. What is your favorite song of all time? The Whole of the Moon by The Waterboys.

24. What is the last CD you bought? Neil Finn. Try Whistling This

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Hmm. None come to mind. Radio is basically rubbish.

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? In bed

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? William Conrad

29. The moon or the sun? Sun.

30. Favorite season: Spring (Such as it is here)

31. How did you find out about this board? The address was on the Back of a CM book

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Love Nun _________________

Post Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
abbynormal92243

Re: Getting to know you survey!  Reply with quote  

Spike wrote:
Here is a getting to know you survey, cut and paste the questions into a reply, and change my answers for yours.

Have fun!

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? [color=cyan] Abbynormal and Roosh; first is self-explanatory, second one is derived from an old family name, Derouchia

2. Real name: Stacy

3. Location: in the low desert in so Calif

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 40

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: May Day/Beltane

6. City of Birth: Prescott, AZ

7. What is your favorite food? Figs

8. Favorite movies: YF; Accidental Tourist; Matrix (1st one only); Schindler's List; Amistad; Dead Man Walking.

9. Favorite holiday: Christmas

10. Favorite day of the week: actually, I like them all

11. Favorite restaurant: Bombay Cuisine in Hillcrest

12. Favorite flower: Tulip Tulip TULIP!

13. Favorite beverage: tea

14. Favorite color:
green

15. Favorite TV Shows: I haven't watched tv since my ex moved out 4 years ago (and I'm happy about both)

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: White Chicks

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Pier 1

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Paper and pens to last (I would lose my mind if I couldn't journal), music, my boyfriend, and--no, I'd leave my sons so THEY weren't trapped, and seeds to plant

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? I would opt out of the tv/DVD thing

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? zip

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? somewhere remote and lush and cool

my short dresses and my jeans

23. What is your favorite song of all time? That changes with my mood. Currently Perfect Day by Collective Soul

24. What is the last CD you bought? EchoBrain

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Very rarely listen to radio

26. Your favorite decade or era: now

in the forest listening to the wind in the treetops

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Goldie Hawn

30. Favorite season: Spring

31. How did you find out about this board? Dave Baker on the old board

32. What is your favorite CM Book? [color=cyan]Lambcolor]

Post Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Unc

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Unc, a shortened version of a pen name I use for weird spiritual writing

2. Real name: Barry

3. Location: Paris

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Suffice it to say I am old enough to have experienced the hearbreak of being called "Sir" by young women I was lusting after...and to have survived, sense of humor intact...

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: December 18

6. City of Birth: Orlando, Florida

7. What is your favorite food? Steak frites

8. Favorite movies: Don Juan de Marco, Young Frankenstein, Amélie, American Beauty, Casablanca, Evil Dead II, Desperado, Dogma, When Harry Met Sally, The Princess Bride, La Reine Margot, L.A. Story, Zatoichi Meets Yojimbo, Ghost Dog, Highlander, Desperado, Kama Sutra...and that's just the ones that popped to mind...

9. Favorite holiday: A little-known Tibetan holiday that celebrates the day that the Sixth Dalai Lama got caught sneaking back into the Potala palace after having spent an enjoyable evening in the red-light district of Lhasa. It is usually celebrated over far too many drinks and ends with the reveler saying to the bouncer who is throwing him out of the joint exactly what the DL said on that occasion, "Get a life!"

10. Favorite day of the week: Any day I wake up

11. Favorite restaurant: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

12. Favorite flower: The lotus...there is something comforting about a flower that grows in muddy, stagnant ponds but is beautiful anyway

13. Favorite beverage: Almost any 1990 Bordeaux

14. Favorite color: A kind of ochre-red

15. Favorite TV Shows: Don't watch much, but there is a ripoff of Jerry Springer on French TV that definitely is a hoot because it proves that idiocy is not limited to the United States and that people everywhere will do almost anything to be on TV

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Fahrenheit 9/11

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Harrods, in London, because you can buy pretty much *anything* there

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Hmmm...Music (an MPEG player with all 600 or so of my albums on it, or if I were forced to choose one artist, all of Bruce Cockburn's CDs); Books (if I were forced to choose one author, it would be Dorothy Dunnett, the entire Lymond Chronicles and House Of Niccolo series); Writing Materials (computer, or failing that, stacks of that white stuff and those pointy things that make scratch marks on it); Isabelle Adjani; and (because of her) a lifetime supply of Viagra.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Well, duh...Isabelle Adjani

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Does not compute...I can't think of a TV network I would want NOW, much less on a desert island

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Languedoc-Roussillion, in the south of France

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? A pair of hiking boots that I bought 15 years ago that were the single best clothing investment I ever made

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Love Song, by Bruce Cockburn

24. What is the last CD you bought? You've Never Seen Everything, by Bruce Cockburn

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Does not compute...don't listen to the radio

26. Your favorite decade or era: 13th-14th century

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Languedoc-Roussillion

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Kevin Spacey

29. The moon or the sun? The moon, but one of the moons of Mars

30. Favorite season: Fall

31. How did you find out about this board? Discovered CM, found the website, found the board

32. What is your favorite CM Book? So far, Bloodsucking Fiends, for the fun factor and the dialogue, but Lamb is 'way up there

Post Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lara

Me  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Lara is my real name but I sometimes go by LuLu. I don’t use it on this board much anymore because it would require me signing in every time I log on. LuLu is my radio name, I host a music/animal rights show. Hey, we’re all animals, dig?

2. Real name: Lara

3. Location: Northern California

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: No candles but I got cards that say “Happy 34th Birthday”.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: I’m an Aries and I like long walks and even longer leashes.

6. City of Birth: Southern California

7. What is your favorite food? Anything I can put jalapenos on.

8. Favorite movies: I can’t even begin to put a finger on one. I think “The Man From Snowy River” sticks in my head because I saw it when I was twelve and it was the first time I ever got a crush on an actor. Man, that guy could RIDE! Other than that, anything that makes me think… or makes me hot.

9. Favorite holiday: My birthday… it’s the only one that hasn’t been hijacked by a religion… but it will be after I have been revealed as the goddess I truly am.

10. Favorite day of the week: Currently, it’s Saturday. I co-host a really fun talk show in the morning and then have a beer with the girls and then the rest of the day is mine.

11. Favorite restaurant: Here in town, it’s the little Mexican place by the bookstore. They make a great burrito and always bump me to the front of the line since they know I have to close the store when I get lunch.

12. Favorite flower: Orchid.

13. Favorite beverage: Water with a twist of lemon or a Dirty Vodka Martini.

14. Favorite color: Lavender, shades of purple and so forth. I have yet to find the perfect color.

15. Favorite TV Shows: Arrested Development, Malcolm in the Middle, CSI: Vegas, Firefly (DAMN THEM FOR CANCELLING IT), I’ll think of others long after I’ve posted this. The Amazing Race can be pretty cool sometimes.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: F 9/11.

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Any independent bookstore.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? A yacht, a map, a compass, fuel and beer.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? I would be too busy trying to figure out how to maneuver a yacht to watch movies.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? How do you steer this thing? What’s the difference between longitude and latitude? Is that an iceberg?

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Dude, I can’t even build a decent reputation, how could I build a house?

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? If I can rinse it out in my sink, I like it.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? “Come Sail Away” by STYX. NOW IT’S STUCK IN YOUR HEAD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!! MUUUUWAHAHAHAHA! ALTOGETHER NOW- CARTMAN STYLE! Comesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithme…

24. What is the last CD you bought? I get music for free now, really cool, can’t remember the last one I got… something rockabilly.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? I have no idea what’s playing on mainstream stations these days… um, Hungry Like The Wolf?

26. Your favorite decade or era: No idea.

27. Where is your favorite place to be? The Dark Side.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? I will write, direct, produce, and star in that mockumentary myself and I will blame the liberal media when it bombs in the theatres.

29. The moon or the sun? The Moon

30. Favorite season: Any season I can ride my bicycle in.

31. How did you find out about this board? Back of book

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lust Lizard (I love the character Molly).

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
i8tokyo

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? i8tokyo, had the nickname of Godzilla for years. (I used to do a fire breathing thing)

2. Real name: Don

3. Location: Prairie Village Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 45

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: October 11

6. City of Birth: Kansas City

7. What is your favorite food? Prime Rib and Lobster Tail

8. Favorite movies: The Thin Man series, Anything with the Marx Brothers, Tarzan Series with Johnny Weismuller, Ben Hur

9. Favorite Vacation: Hawaii

10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday

11. Favorite restaurant: Chart House

12. Favorite flower: Carnation Red, white and Blue

13. Favorite beverage: Makers Mark

14. Favorite color: Hunter Green

15. Favorite TV Shows: Leave it to Beaver, Munsters, Adams Family, National Geographic

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Princess Dairies 2 (I have two girls 3 and 8 yrs old, one a son 21 but he doesn't go.)

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Galyans

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Team

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? William Powell

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? Sci Fi Channel

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Hawaii

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Cammie Cargo Shorts

23. What is your favorite song of all time? John Prine : Angel from Montgomery

24. What is the last CD you bought? David Sedaris: Me Talk Pretty

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Build Me Up, Buttercup (Oldies Station), new song would be Hey Ya by Outkast, (my kids go nuts and I love that.)

26. Your favorite decade or era: 60s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? Anywhere with my family

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Robin Williams

29. The moon or the sun? Sun

30. Favorite season: Summer

31. How did you find out about this board? Been following Chris' work since PDK, I guess I'm a plank owner for the board

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Coyote Blue

-"Some people are like slinkies--they are good for nothing, but can still bring a smile to your face by throwing them down a flight of stairs."

Post Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:11 am   View user's profile Send private message
Fairydust

Getting to know you survey!

Here is a getting to know you survey, cut and paste the questions into a reply, and change my answers for yours.

Have fun!

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning?
[color=red]I like fairies and I figured no one else would have the name.

2. Real name: Let's just say the word Satan is spelled in my name.

3. Location: Florida, where we don't know how to vote.

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 23

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: OCT. 28

6. City of Birth: Somewhere in Jersey

7. What is your favorite food? Hmm fried food

8. Favorite movies: Ferris Beullers' Day Off, Idle Hands

9. Favorite holiday: Halloween b/c it's three after my b-day and I have reason to throw a costume party

10. Favorite day of the week: Any day I'm off from work.

11 Favorite restaurant: Anywhere that's open 24 hours

12. Favorite flower: Carnations

13. Favorite beverage: Coke

14. Favorite color: Pink

15. Favorite TV Shows: Smallville, Monsters, Tales From the Crypt and Dead Like Me

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Collateral

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards?

The Gap

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? I would brings books, bongos, pictures of me and that's all I can think of at the moment.

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Tom Cruise

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? VH-1

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? FT. Lauderdale

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Stretchy striped tops

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Hmm right now it's "Hashpipe" by Weezer

24. What is the last CD you bought? Franz Ferdinand

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now?
Well, It's not my favorite song but I hear it alot, "Get Low"
it's so bad.

26. Your favorite decade or era: 90s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? My bedroom

None

30. Favorite season: Spring

31. How did you find out about this board? I bought one of CMs books when I was in BAMM and I noticed his board. 32. What is your favorite CM Book? I've only read one, Bloodsucking Fiends, but i plan on reading more of his books.

Last edited by Fairydust on Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:37 am   View user's profile Send private message
JunglePunk215

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? My 2 favorite types of music used to be jungle and punk..they have since varied somewhat, but the name stuck..215 is the area code for Philadelphia

2. Real name: Lisa

3. Location: NJ, near Philly

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 24

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: July 6

6. City of Birth: Philadelphia

7. What is your favorite food? Spinach and artichoke dip

8. Favorite movies: Zoolander, Kill Bill, Welcome to the Dollhouse, Harry Potter films, anything wityh John Cusack or MOlly Ringwald

9. Favorite holiday: CHristmas!

11. Favorite restaurant: Carrabas

12. Favorite flower: dead ones

13. Favorite beverage: Bud Light, it's especially good when you are dying of thirst in the desert, OR during work

14. Favorite color: green - im a leprechaun

15. Favorite TV Shows: I enjoy bad reality TV like Amish in the City haha

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Barnes and Noble

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? A dictionary, photo album, a pot, a powerwasher, and a green beret

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? John Cusak or Chistopher Walken..tough call

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? CBS

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? New Orleans

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? clean underwear

23. What is your favorite song of all time? "I shat myself again" by the Barley Boys

24. What is the last CD you bought? Erykah Badu

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? umm..i am out of the loop

26. Your favorite decade or era: 80s

27. Where is your favorite place to be? New Orleans, at K Pauls, eating Filet Mignon and drinking heavily

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Kirsten Dunst...ske somewhat resembles me

30. Favorite season: Summer

31. How did you find out about this board? I am a Christopher Moore stalker so it was innate

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
metallicagoaltender

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning?
> metallicagoaltender - originally picked because of my favorite band (for their work before 1990) and the position I play in hockey. At this point, I use it because I've used it for 8+ years and just don't want to change it.

2. Real name:
> My tinfoil hat won't let me answer this question.

3. Location:
> San Diego, CA

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake:
> 12...it's been years since I had a cake. I feel so deprived...

5. Date that you regularly blow them out:
> I'm a cancer...pesky tinfoil hat again.

6. City of Birth:
> San Diego, CA

7. What is your favorite food?
> Mexican food

8. Favorite movies:
> Kevin Smith's movies (except Jersey Girl), Slap Shot, Tombstone, This Is Spinal Tap

9. Favorite holiday:
> Whichever one gets me out of work

10. Favorite day of the week:
> Saturday

11. Favorite restaurant:
> Osaka Kitchen

12. Favorite flower:
> Venus Fly Trap

13. Favorite beverage:
> Anything with caffeine...

14. Favorite color:
> black

15. Favorite TV Shows:
> Sportscenter, Simpsons, King Of The Hill, South Park, Beavis & Butthead (I don't care if it's only re-runs...it still rules)

16. The last movie you saw in the theater:
> Bourne Supremacy

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards?
> Tossup between Blue Meannie Records, Guitar Center, and Fry's

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you?
> A generator, my computer equipment, my copy of Lamb, a lifetime supply of Mtn. Dew, and a lifetime supply of Cheetos

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be?
> Would it be wrong to say Jenna Jameson here?

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be?
> ESPN

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
> Norway

> My Suffocation - "Souls To Deny" shirt

23. What is your favorite song of all time?
> Iced Earth's "Pure Evil"

24. What is the last CD you bought?
> Vader - "The Beast"

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now?
> I don't listen to the radio

26. Your favorite decade or era:
> The 00s

> Concerts

> Kevin Smith

29. The moon or the sun?
> Moon

30. Favorite season:
> Winter

31. How did you find out about this board?
> Chris Moore's website

32. What is your favorite CM Book?
> Lamb

Post Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: