Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

The true story of a self professed computer nerd.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BIGjuevos

The true story of a self professed computer nerd.  Reply with quote  

Ok, here's my life story so everyone knows where I'm coming from finally.

I was raised as only only child by my mother who was active duty military for the first 13 years of my life. It was just my mother because my biologicalk father left me at the age of 2 months, and never really looked back. (I'm still indifferent about the topic amazingly) During the many times my mother would leave on trips for work, I would stay with relatives, Grandmother (who made me eat soap when i think i said shit), and my Aunt(to whom which i proposed to at the age of 7, yea sure cute right!). During the time i lived in Iowa for about 4 years, whilst i went to middle school, I was basically on my own because my mother at the time was the head of a recriuting office, so she was never home. During that ime me and my best freind steve(stickman steve i called him) worked our way through puberty. After that my mother met a man whilst she was at school for a week in florida. SHe fell in love with him and recently married him. But me and my mother have been living with him and his 2 kids for the past couple of years (about 4-5). So i know have a brother and sister to whom I can now legally call a brother and sister. Instead of my mothers fiances kids. We get along well, i guess. And that bring me to graduation, i graduate everybody parties, woohoo. And know that brings me to college. which i love and i thihnk everyone should experience. then second semester i took english with Lisa M., who introduced me to this board. and here I am amongst caring sarcastic people like me. So overall iI'd say ive had an ok life so far, and i can't wait to see what tommorrow brings, because it's a little bit harder and more challenging than the last.

and the title, during the times whilst my mother was gone, i taught myself about computers.

Thank you, the end.

PS- know everybody knows why I'm sooo unique.

http://www.foamuniverse.com

Post Mon May 01, 2006 4:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Naked and Famous

Did you read the books? And welcome to the boards. And read the rules.

Post Mon May 01, 2006 4:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
BIGjuevos

Naked and Famous wrote:
Did you read the books? And welcome to the boards. And read the rules.

slowly but surely working my way through the books, im not a very quick reader. And yes i sure have gone over the rule, ive actually replied to them before 2x's i think.

Post Mon May 01, 2006 5:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Naked and Famous

Looks like you are on your way then!

Post Mon May 01, 2006 5:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
BIGjuevos

Finally a place that welcomes me, not because im a nerd, but because im a person.

*begins sobbing with happinesss.

Post Mon May 01, 2006 5:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Vahlee

well, okay then. Very Happy

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Mon May 01, 2006 6:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

I think I just heard Deb, Hillary and Dana say something about new meat. Twisted Evil

Post Mon May 01, 2006 9:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deb

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
I think I just heard Deb, Hillary and Dana say something about new meat. Twisted Evil

You're wrong. We're still attempting to get Dana to pin down her last prey. You keep wiggling away. SIT STILL.

Post Mon May 01, 2006 9:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BIGjuevos

deb wrote:

You're wrong. We're still attempting to get Dana to pin down her last prey. You keep wiggling away. SIT STILL.

Is it because of my washboard abs?

Post Tue May 02, 2006 6:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FattyFattyPorkFace

BIGjuevos wrote:
deb wrote:

Is it because of my washboard abs?

No, just your washboard. Traditional laundry equipment does it for them.

Post Tue May 02, 2006 7:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Katy O

I like Tide. Does anyone else like Tide?

Post Tue May 02, 2006 2:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BIGjuevos

The powder form or the liquid form?

Post Tue May 02, 2006 2:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goudron

I like liquid Tide. Someone tell me a reason why I shouldn't. Maybe they should tell me in the politics forum. It could get ugly.

Did everybody else see FFPF completely ignore the wiggle comment?

Post Tue May 02, 2006 4:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BIGjuevos

which one?

Post Tue May 02, 2006 5:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Katy O

I like the powder form of Cold Water Tide.

Post Wed May 03, 2006 7:55 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: