Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Registered Posters Only
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UnimportantLime

Lukaret wrote:
UnimportantLime wrote:
That reminds me. I'm going to see the Spamalot musical on Sunday in Chicago.

This topic also reminds me...
I am relatively new to this board. WHY doesn't jay ever sign in? Did I miss something?
I hate you. You and your getting to see Spamalot...

But more importantly, your Vincent avi makes me drool and squee in fangirl-ness.
If I was the type to do so, I would squeal as well. But instead, I just tell everyone to RENT AND WATCH FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN. IF YOU DON'T, YOU SUCK.

Just kidding.

But it's a great movie for anyone, really. Even if you don't know what the hell is going on.

</threadjack>

Post Thu May 04, 2006 11:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
BIGjuevos

UnimportantLime wrote:
Lukaret wrote:
UnimportantLime wrote:
That reminds me. I'm going to see the Spamalot musical on Sunday in Chicago.

This topic also reminds me...
I am relatively new to this board. WHY doesn't jay ever sign in? Did I miss something?
I hate you. You and your getting to see Spamalot...

But more importantly, your Vincent avi makes me drool and squee in fangirl-ness.
If I was the type to do so, I would squeal as well. But instead, I just tell everyone to RENT AND WATCH FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN. IF YOU DON'T, YOU SUCK.

Just kidding.

But it's a great movie for anyone, really. Even if you don't know what the hell is going on.

</threadjack>

<threadjack>
I owned that so like a year ago, but it had subtitles in english, I'm happy they finally released a re-dubbed version. Kewl

</threadjack>

http://www.foamuniverse.com

Post Fri May 05, 2006 6:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

UL lukaret, Im not the final fantasy type.... but damn.... cloud, Sephi, and that other guy who looks sephiroth... DAMN!!!!

:;squee!!!::

*drools* ok AHEM! enough of htat... yes good idea but we need a way to riod ourselves of evil spam. ..... We must trust inthe forces of Ken adn AG and Oh never mind

Post Fri May 05, 2006 12:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dougp

Rizak the Really Horrible wrote:
Then again, there's that whole Dog issue ...

what the fuck? I posted way back that I was computer illiterate and had mucho difficulties logging on. At that time I gave up my info. I may resemble trolls in appearance and attitude, but you'll never see me shy away. I finally figured it out by reading the simple instructions in their entirety, and following them to their completion.

Post Fri May 05, 2006 8:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message
BIGjuevos

dougp wrote:

what the fuck? I posted way back that I was computer illiterate and had mucho difficulties logging on. At that time I gave up my info. I may resemble trolls in appearance and attitude, but you'll never see me shy away. I finally figured it out by reading the simple instructions in their entirety, and following them to their completion.

Shocked

You betray your sex by reading instructions.

Post Fri May 05, 2006 9:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Rizak the Really Horrible

MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME

Last edited by Rizak the Really Horrible on Mon May 15, 2006 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri May 05, 2006 9:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message
dougp

Juevito, don't speak to me about sex until you rid yourself of animal pics

Rizak, you'll excuse me for lumping you with the limp minded Tal. You may pile on with the cool kids. Please remove the boots first. Thanks.

Post Fri May 05, 2006 9:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
UL lukaret, Im not the final fantasy type.... but damn.... cloud, Sephi, and that other guy who looks sephiroth... DAMN!!!!

:;squee!!!::

*drools* ok AHEM! enough of htat... yes good idea but we need a way to riod ourselves of evil spam. ..... We must trust inthe forces of Ken adn AG and Oh never mind

<threadjacking> Kadaj. The leader. I saw AC on Thanksgiving last year, the Japanese English dub version. I fell in love with it even though I never beat the game. Call me lazy. So I was excited to get the legal version here. I still maintain that the Japanese version has sexier men voices, but damn, Steve Blum as Vincent? I nerdgasm for teh Spike.

</threadjacking>

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Fri May 05, 2006 10:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fortune cookie

dougp wrote:

Oh meadow muffins! You didn't read anything.
A monkey drew you pictures in crayon.
( and I took off my boots too.)

Post Fri May 05, 2006 11:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Lukaret wrote:

<threadjacking> Kadaj. The leader. I saw AC on Thanksgiving last year, the Japanese English dub version. I fell in love with it even though I never beat the game. Call me lazy. So I was excited to get the legal version here. I still maintain that the Japanese version has sexier men voices, but damn, Steve Blum as Vincent? I nerdgasm for teh Spike.
</threadjacking>

<threadjacking the threadjacking>

I loved Hero with Jet Li in the theatres. It was subtitled. Then I saw it on cable somewhere, and I couldn;t figure out why it seemed so weird and lame. They'd dubbed it in English. UGH. Awful. The big warlord/king/emperor dude sounded like a skinny twerp.

Post Sat May 06, 2006 7:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

<threadjacking back to the main point>

Spam = curse on MB for screwing with deb's lovelife!

Post Sat May 06, 2006 8:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tal

dougp wrote:

Rizak, you'll excuse me for lumping you with the limp minded Tal.

You can go back over there with the horse you rode in on.

Post Mon May 08, 2006 7:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BIGjuevos

dougp wrote:
Juevito, don't speak to me about sex until you rid yourself of animal pics

I was trying to prove a point to you, and what freaking animal pic are you talking about, that was a picture representative of you!

Post Mon May 08, 2006 7:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
dougp

Tal- There is a rumor you stole your quote from someone who'd just met your mom.

Juevito- Not a pic of me. I'm an ass, yes. But I'm not well hung. Also been married. Can you say gelding?

Post Tue May 09, 2006 1:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message
BIGjuevos

dougp wrote:
Tal- There is a rumor you stole your quote from someone who'd just met your mom.

Juevito- Not a pic of me. I'm an ass, yes. But I'm not well hung. Also been married. Can you say gelding?

Damn i knew you were a horse, but a castrated one at that! Shocked

Post Tue May 09, 2006 3:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: