Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Registered Posters Only
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tal

dougp wrote:
Tal- There is a rumor you stole your quote from someone who'd just met your mom.

And yet somehow I was able to navigate the truly challenging trials of logging in and out of a internet discussion board for years unlike you.

Post Wed May 10, 2006 6:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Rizak the Really Horrible

MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME

Last edited by Rizak the Really Horrible on Mon May 15, 2006 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed May 10, 2006 6:55 am   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

Lukaret wrote:
RedOrcaMoon wrote:
UL lukaret, Im not the final fantasy type.... but damn.... cloud, Sephi, and that other guy who looks sephiroth... DAMN!!!!

:;squee!!!::

*drools* ok AHEM! enough of htat... yes good idea but we need a way to riod ourselves of evil spam. ..... We must trust inthe forces of Ken adn AG and Oh never mind

<threadjacking> Kadaj. The leader. I saw AC on Thanksgiving last year, the Japanese English dub version. I fell in love with it even though I never beat the game. Call me lazy. So I was excited to get the legal version here. I still maintain that the Japanese version has sexier men voices, but damn, Steve Blum as Vincent? I nerdgasm for teh Spike.

</threadjacking>
Razz I saw a fewbrief clips of it. now if you dont mind I need to play 8-bit theater while doing jumpin jacks.

Post Wed May 10, 2006 10:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ken
Site Admin

OK ... email confirmation required for access...

One more try.

Post Wed May 10, 2006 11:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
BIGjuevos

ken wrote:
OK ... email confirmation required for access...

One more try.

That should do it!

http://www.foamuniverse.com

Post Wed May 10, 2006 12:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
dougp

Tal wrote:
dougp wrote:
Tal- There is a rumor you stole your quote from someone who'd just met your mom.

And yet somehow I was able to navigate the truly challenging trials of logging in and out of a internet discussion board for years unlike you.

So mom doesn't let you out much and you've made the best of it. Ta Ta for you. There is a theory that sex is 98% mental. I've given you my 2%, so why don't you search your cranium for the necessary remainder and get yourself off.

Post Thu May 11, 2006 5:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Tal

dougp wrote:

So mom doesn't let you out much and you've made the best of it. Ta Ta for you. There is a theory that sex is 98% mental. I've given you my 2%, so why don't you search your cranium for the necessary remainder and get yourself off.

My mother has been dead for 20 years. And I would like to point out that it wasn't me who has been acting like a basement virgin by trolling an author's discussion board. Its really too bad that your insults seem to be limited to the "yo momma", "get a life!" and "u r st00pid" categories. Whats next on your agenda? Links to goatse, tubgirl and namanama? Smile

Post Fri May 12, 2006 5:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Rizak the Really Horrible

MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME

Last edited by Rizak the Really Horrible on Mon May 15, 2006 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri May 12, 2006 6:17 am   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Tal wrote:

acting like a basement virgin

I'd just like to assert my manhood by saying that I have indeed been in a basement, and therefore I am not a basement virgin. I know I wasn't even involved in the discussion, but I could feel someone thinking "Goudron's a basement virgin HAHA!"

In fact, just to make my point abundantly clear, I'm going to go to the basement RIGHT NOW. I'll clean up some cobwebs. And stuff. It's kind of dusty down there. Ok, I'm just going to stay upstairs for now. You betcher britches I'll go to the basement again... Sooner or later.

Post Fri May 12, 2006 2:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dougp

Tal wrote:
dougp wrote:

My mother has been dead for 20 years. And I would like to point out that it wasn't me who has been acting like a basement virgin by trolling an author's discussion board. Its really too bad that your insults seem to be limited to the "yo momma", "get a life!" and "u r st00pid" categories. Whats next on your agenda? Links to goatse, tubgirl and namanama? Smile

Sorry about your mother. When you first accused me of being a troll, trollish, acting like a wanna be troll, I immediatly came forward with all pertinent (I thought) info as to who I was, and my almost complete lack of computer savy.
I expected someone who came with such a viscous presonal attack (my 5' 8" stature surely removes me from trolldom, at least on the physical level) to have stepped up when given the information regaurding the situation he was lambasting. But alas, my expectation led to resentment expressed by my tossing stones in your direction. With that please let me set the record straight.

1. You are smarter than me
2. You make more money than me
3. Your computer abilities are second to none
4. If I have any opinions that are not in line with yours, mine are wrong
5. You are taller than me
6. You are better looking than me
7. You rock, I suck

Please feel free to add on to this list as I'm sure there are areas I have failed to touch, such as your spiritual enlightenment verses my idol worship. Thank you for the opportunity to be put in my place.

Post Fri May 12, 2006 6:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?t=7382
http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?t=7381
http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?t=7385
http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?t=7391
http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?t=7405

What's wrong with these people??

Last edited by Goudron on Sun May 14, 2006 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Sat May 13, 2006 7:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BIGjuevos

dougp wrote:
Tal wrote:
dougp wrote:

Sorry about your mother. When you first accused me of being a troll, trollish, acting like a wanna be troll, I immediatly came forward with all pertinent (I thought) info as to who I was, and my almost complete lack of computer savy.
I expected someone who came with such a viscous presonal attack (my 5' 8" stature surely removes me from trolldom, at least on the physical level) to have stepped up when given the information regaurding the situation he was lambasting. But alas, my expectation led to resentment expressed by my tossing stones in your direction. With that please let me set the record straight.

1. You are smarter than me
2. You make more money than me
3. Your computer abilities are second to none
4. If I have any opinions that are not in line with yours, mine are wrong
5. You are taller than me
6. You are better looking than me
7. You rock, I suck

Please feel free to add on to this list as I'm sure there are areas I have failed to touch, such as your spiritual enlightenment verses my idol worship. Thank you for the opportunity to be put in my place.

Dude, if you are going to be an anal tardhole, go do it on another thread. This thread has a purpose and has nothing to do with you seeking personal revenge against everyone who called you an ass on this board, so I'm asking nicely, please take it to another thread so the rest of us can use this one for what it is meant for, duscussing changes to the board to help prevent spam.

Thanks,
BJ

Post Sat May 13, 2006 10:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
DanaMichelle

Hey! where did my Russian Nesting Dolls go??

Post Sat May 13, 2006 11:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dougp

[quote="BIGjuevos"][quote="dougp"][quote="Tal"]
dougp wrote:

Dude, if you are going to be an anal tardhole, go do it on another thread. This thread has a purpose and has nothing to do with you seeking personal revenge against everyone who called you an ass on this board, so I'm asking nicely, please take it to another thread so the rest of us can use this one for what it is meant for, duscussing changes to the board to help prevent spam.

Thanks,
BJ

My dear Juevito,
If you would check back a little, you would see that this was not a "thread" but rather an "announcement". Also wasn't it you who bitched that I was estalking you? So why don't you take some advice from Tal and "don't feed the Troll". In fact, why don't you just go back to the original "ANNOUNCEMENT" in this and read Ken's quote. Maybe read it 20 or 30 times, there maybe a test later.

Post Sun May 14, 2006 1:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message
BIGjuevos

Maybe you missed the point about staying on topic?

I'm done with you and your childish "I'm better than you" antics. Enjoy your life.

Love Always,
BJ Cool

Post Sun May 14, 2006 1:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: