Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

What's next?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Which book?
Lust Lizard
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Bloodsucking Fiends
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Fluke
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Practical Demonkeeping
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Coyote Blue
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Sequined Love Nun
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Dirt Job
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other - Please Reply with one
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BIGjuevos

What's next?  Reply with quote  

OK, I am almost done with Lamb, which book should I read next?

http://www.foamuniverse.com

Post Sat May 06, 2006 3:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Ginjg

TSA is funny, but it has so many characters from PDK and LLoMC that you'll want to get to know them first. Then TSA will feel like home and be even funnier.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sat May 06, 2006 3:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kate R

I voted Coyote Blue, because it's a nice intro into Chris's third-person writing but still retains some of the spirituality of Lamb (Coyote and Biff kinda remind me of each other a smidge) BUT I realized that you would really find Lust Lizard hilarious. Read that.

Post Sat May 06, 2006 5:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
dougp

Somebody voted for "Fluke". It wasn't me. Although if you intend to read all of Masters writings, you may want to get that one out of the way.

Post Sat May 06, 2006 5:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

Dirt Job? Who wrote that one?

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Sat May 06, 2006 5:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

y wrote:
Dirt Job? Who wrote that one?

The same author as Lab, Blodsking Finds, and Prctcl Dmnkpng, of course!
Rolling Eyes

Post Sat May 06, 2006 5:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
NodakFiddler

Sequined Love Nun. It's my favorite. Well, except for Lamb. And Lust Lizard. Very Happy

Post Sat May 06, 2006 6:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
deb

What the hell is wrong with you, you can't even make your own fucking reading choices without someone!?

Post Sat May 06, 2006 7:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BIGjuevos

deb wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you, you can't even make your own fucking reading choices without someone!?

I wanted to see what everybody wanted to say to see if they agreed with mine, I already decided I'm buying and reading Lust Lizard next.

Post Sat May 06, 2006 7:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Jillopy

deb wrote:

He can....but that wouldn't be increasing his total post number, now would it?

Post Sat May 06, 2006 7:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
BIGjuevos

Jillopy wrote:
deb wrote:

He can....but that wouldn't be increasing his total post number, now would it?

I made it to five hundred, and I am happy with that. Now I'm just here to have fun, I managed to prove to myslf that I could not have a life and do nothing but post.

Post Sat May 06, 2006 7:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
deb

but you can't pick your own fucking books.

Post Sat May 06, 2006 7:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BIGjuevos

deb wrote:
but you can't pick your own fucking books.

I was trying to value everyone's opinions, because everyone here has read more CM ooks than me and I figured I would take some expert advice from the board and see what everyone thought, I mean you guys haven;t steered me wrong, and I dont think you will.

Post Sat May 06, 2006 7:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
deb

You have a limited choice. Pick one and read. WELL DONE!!

Post Sat May 06, 2006 7:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BIGjuevos

deb wrote:
You have a limited choice. Pick one and read. WELL DONE!!

*sighs and gives up*

Post Sat May 06, 2006 7:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: