Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments

my bit to Road rage is up

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Paul R

my bit to Road rage is up  Reply with quote  

Next person to carry on this careening juggernaut is ...... Brenda!

good luck

Paul R

Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Brenda

Tag I'm it  Reply with quote  

I'll attempt to do something in the next 24 hours otherwise I'll have to pass because I'm going on vacation tomorrow and will be without internet for a week.

Brenda

Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brenda

Tag, someone else will have to be it  Reply with quote  

I'm not going to be able to do this today so Paul you'll have to pick again.

Brenda

Post Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Paul R

Next scrawler in the Road Rage saga is....  Reply with quote  

Lynn!

cheers

Paul R

Post Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lynn

Oops, guess I should have checked last night. I'll get on that now.

Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: