Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Money...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lib

Money...  Reply with quote  

Hi Cousin! Chris, we must be related, my relatives in Nigeria left me some also. Laughing

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:04 am   View user's profile Send private message

That's great Chris!!

Hey, let me tell you about this great pyramid investment oppurtunity I'm involved with. For every dollar you give me, you will receive $10 dollars in return. It's the most lucrative investment venture out there and I can get you in on the ground floor. But, you have to hurry, the offer won't last long.

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:17 am   
John

that last post was from me Smile

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
aiki14

But wait there's more! Over 100 million people live in nigeria and each one of them has a lottery prize just waiting for them if only they had the $2000 dollars (U.S.) for the filing fees to free up the money, luckily these are some of the most generous people in the world and they will gladly share their good fortune with you if you could lend them the cash! And if thats not enough, you need not even leave your home to recieve this bounty, just send your bank acct number along with your check (and SS # to insure you and only you get the prize) and they will deposit it for you!!
Congratulations on your good fortune
Mbezzi Scambo
prize coordinator
Duck, Dodge, and Hyde Esq's
Wanchyermoola Nigeria

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:55 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lauren

Uh-oh.  Reply with quote  

Hey, CM, you'd better make sure your relative isn't one of [url=http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,9988337^29677,00.html]these[/url] guys before you start sending cash.

But y'know, you could buy all of us ponies if you want. When you have all that money. For being your loyal followers and all. If you went to Nigeria and they kidnapped you and held you for ransom, we'd come rescue you. Hey! We could pay them in copies of your books! Your sales and royalties go up, they free you and get a laugh, we get our Author Guy back. Everyone wins!

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
John

You too, can be an email scam artist!  Reply with quote  

http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chris
Site Admin

OMG, OMG, OMG  Reply with quote  

This totally cracked me up:

Breakfast Kickoff Session:
Your choice: A hard boiled egg, or two slices of white bread and a cricket.

Am I sick?

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hillary

Well, yeah.  Reply with quote  

But that's why we like you.

Wink

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lauren

playing along  Reply with quote  

This wasn't the site I was looking for, but it's pretty funny anyway: a collection of correspondences with some of the Nigerian scammers: http://sweetchillisauce.com/nigeria.html

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
smartnfunnyfem

Location: West Chicago, IL (about 35 miles west of Chicago to be precise)
Spam University - not just an education...a career!  Reply with quote  

http://www.j-walk.com/other/spamu/index.htm

Are you up to the challenge?

Click the links on the left to find out more about Spam U. Better yet, send us your email address so we can provide you with lots of helpful information.
Join our mailing list!

To receive more information about Spam University, just fill out the form below.

Email Address:

Credit Card Number:   Expiration Date:

Don't delay. Apply today.

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: