Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

I'm new here. Name's Jeremy.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seipher

I'm new here. Name's Jeremy.  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning? Nope, just a name I really liked.

2. Real name: Jeremy Wilks

3. Location: KCK-Kansas City, Kansas

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 2...A one and a 6.

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: January 3rd

6. City of Birth: Virginia Beach, Virginia

7. What is your favorite food? Italian of almost any kind

8. Favorite movies: Chick flicks and romantic comedies

9. Favorite holiday: Rain, give me Seattle or London

10. Favorite day of the week: Sunday

11. Favorite restaurant: Olive Garden has my heart, at least til I find someplace better where my ma will foot the bill

12. Favorite flower: Roses and Lillies

13. Favorite beverage: Lemonade or Flavored water

14. Favorite color: Red, Black, Blue, White

15. Favorite TV Shows: I liked Joan of Arcadia, I love CSI and Related and Supernatural

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: X3

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Walmart....duh

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? A full service library, a mansion with full facilities of electricity and such, the love of my life, a cell phone, and a computer with internet access
19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Anything with Julia Roberts, she's amazing.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? I don't know...*sniffle*

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Seattle or London, or right behind a waterfall

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My boyfriend's hoodie

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Depends on the given day

24. What is the last CD you bought? Alanis Morisette, from the thrift store.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Don't listen to the radio...

26. Your favorite decade or era: 90's

27. Where is your favorite place to be? On my roof with my best friend during a thunderstorm, in the arms of my boyfriend, just listening to his heart beat or about to take a dive out of a plane

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? My life is not that interesting.

29. The moon or the sun? Moon, more romantic

30. Favorite season: Summer, only for the steamy nights

31. How did you find out about this board? I was searching for someone who put up the qualities of the Beta Male from ADJ and this site popped up, lo and behold.

32. What is your favorite CM Book? ADJ...

I'll post more about me when my internet isn't being spotty...

"Anyone who can touch you, can hurt you or heal you. Anyone who can reach you, can love you or leave you."

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Seipher

Hi! I'm Jeremy, Jer, J, JJ, Jetplane, Germy, or Swimmer Wilks. I swim, write poetry, do tech theatre, listen to friends and music, talk on the phone, chat, amongst other things. I attend Sumner Academy with my younger sister, Amy. I love her very much, but she's often too big for her britches and doesn't listen to older brother's wisdom. I suppose we're both afflicted with the idea that we're invincible and omniscient, being teenagers and all. My mother just turned 40 recently and my father's soon to turn 39. There's not much to say about me, and I'm only interesting in person for my many excentricities of thought and manner. I go to Passages, a LBGTSQ youth group. I'm going to try to start a GSA at my school, along with attending to swimming and my creative writing club responsibilities. I'm also one of 4 people in the school of 1,000 who can sucessfully program and run the lightboard and I might have to pick up the sound board for the coming season. I'm also picking up the Web Design AEP for the school's website. I'm taking Piano Lab A&B and given that I'm going to really want to actually learn to play the piano. My greatgrandmother gave my mother the nugget of wisdom that every child should learn to play a musical instrument, so I'm going to try to get that done before I'm no longer a 'child', in the eyes of the government at least.
Goals for next school year;
1) Finish all projects with at least 2 days wiggle room so I don't kill myself with due dates.
2)Maintain a 4.0 or higher GPA.
3) Consistently get lower than 25 seconds for my 50 Freestyle time.
4) Get the GSA running and functioning so that I don't have to be the president my senior year.
5) Continue writing as my inspirations come to me.
6) Learn to manage all of my time better, as extracurricular or otherwise.
7) Learn from every single one of my mistakes and learn to study.
Cool Work on my emotional instability and find a way to convert the raw power of my emotion into something productive.
9) Clean and orgainze my room and other places that I spend a large portion of time in.

There, you've got your window into my life, be happy!

"Anyone who can touch you, can hurt you or heal you. Anyone who can reach you, can love you or leave you."

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Well welcome, Jeremy. You better be nekkid when you're posting, or Sara Leigh will be after you with the pica stick!

But seriously, welcome, and feel free to post more!

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Seipher

Well, I suppose I have to start practicing SOMEWHERE...what is a pica stick?

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Seipher wrote:
Well, I suppose I have to start practicing SOMEWHERE...what is a pica stick?
It's like yard stick.

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Seipher

She won't do anything if she knows that I like it, will she? So I'd better just keep my mouth shut, shouldn't I...It'll be our little secret. *smiles innocently, completely unaware of the board system and it's intended purposes*

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lukaret

Seipher wrote:
She won't do anything if she knows that I like it, will she? So I'd better just keep my mouth shut, shouldn't I...It'll be our little secret. *smiles innocently, completely unaware of the board system and it's intended purposes*
You better like pie, boy. Or the pie cannon will get you. I don't know, I think Ja or Joe had the pie cannon last... Hmmm.

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sara Leigh

Okay, Seipher, She Who Must Be Obeyed has found you out. Twisted Evil I'll have to devise some other sort of punishment for not following the rules, since you claim to like the pica stick. Perhaps an hour in a sauna?

Welcome aboard. You may now be the youngest member of the Boardello. I think KatarinaNavanne may be a few months older, but I forget when her birthday is.

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
y

Hi. Listen to SL and all will be well.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:26 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Hello.

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Seipher

Thanks everyone for welcoming me, I think this is gonna be a really fun place to be. But that might just be newbie charm talking...*shrugs* C'est la vie.

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Joelibris

Sara, i don't get to search jailbait nOObs, do I? Jeremy, please be kind enough to let me know when you reach age of consent in your state.

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Joelibris

Lukaret wrote:
Seipher wrote:
You better like pie, boy. Or the pie cannon will get you. I don't know, I think Ja or Joe had the pie cannon last... Hmmm.

I got the pudding cannon, dear.

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Seipher

Joelibris wrote:
Sara, i don't get to search jailbait nOObs, do I? Jeremy, please be kind enough to let me know when you reach age of consent in your state.

I think I'm age of consent next year or now, I don't really know or care. My bf and I are happily engaged, just don't tell my mother that. Here's the long story for that...(We're coming up on my and his anniversary)

Let's see. Summer of '04. I have a friend who does a theatre program that he's been bugging me since the year after he started it for me to join, and have yet to be able to, but that's another story. Well, that summer, I was invited to an original music piece showing, I got into the car and noticed someone who I've never seen nor heard of before. I introduced myself and didn't think anything of him at the time, well, on to the performance, which I spent half of in the booth with light equippment, chatting with Brendan(my friend) and Myles(kid I just met), the other half with my second parents. Well, when we go to drop me off at my house, I had left my key in the house, and noone was home, and they insisted that I spend the night. Without even taking a second thought, I did. Well, that turned out to be one of the best nights of my life. Myles and I had talked for 6 hours straight after Brendan went to sleep. To be honest NOONE had ever gotten me like that. I tend to be rather shy by nature, and nonrevealing of my personal life and such. I was a closet case, but there was this vibe I got off of him. Don't ask. Well, staying up til 6 AM talking, I ended up falling asleep and waking up at noon, we played this witty little game that my second family loved and Myles had brought. I LOVE that game. Well, onward and upward, we trade IM addresses, and he left on a plane flight that afternoon. Well, when I finally got around to talking with him, I check his profile and at the bottom it links me to his xanga, then I read his profile there, and at the bottom it says 'Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm gay' or something of the like. My entire head flipped. Well, I came out to him, and it was pretty cool actually, I set up a xanga, and felt really special, we were friends and such, well anyway, as it comes up he helps me through my cycle of straight crushes from half a country away. As it turns out, he comes back(expected). Well, I was invited to a Radio show with my second family, and I went, and we had picked Myles up at the airport, and it was okay, but I kept avoiding eye contact, I don't know why but I felt like if he'd look me in the eye, he'd see right through me. Complicated. Well, I spent the ENTIRE ride from the airport to my second family's house looking out the window. Well, time to unload his luggage, and I ended up stretching a muscle in my back the day or two before, and he was ON it. I said something and he tried to untense it and I'm not going to lie, I was happy that he decided to take interest. ^_^ After that, we went out for dinner and we ended up sitting next to eachother with nothing happening much at all. Well, on the way to the city where the radio show was, EVERYONE, Brendan, his dad, Myles, and I were talking on and off about anything. Well, we got there about an hour early, and Myles and I spelunked the bookstore while Brendan's da and Brendan went to get and save seats. Well, nothing of much happened at the bookstore, we chatted about music and such, headed to the theatre where the show was at, and played the game at our table, waiting for it to happen, then it was odd. He put his hand on my knee, and I've gotten him to admit to me that he honestly thought I'd push it off, but after a second..okay, maybe 10, I slipped my hand into his and looked over and he smiled, and to be honest I had never seen a truly heartfelt smile til then. We held hands through the rest of the performance, and on the way back I acted like I fell asleep on his shoulder. Well, I forgot my house key again, not purposefully, I swear. Well, spent the night again, and Myles, Sean, Brendan and I played Super Smash Brothers til I feigned sleepiness, and Myles had already gone up, I turned on the light and layed out a pallet on the floor using a sheet and a pillow. Well we talked a lil and then turned off the light, and as he leans down to tell me good night, I sorta felt it. I leaned up and just kiss him lightly, and to be honest I thought he'd just turn and ignore it, but he suprised me, there was another kiss, and then a third, and by the end of the 6th, I was on the bed, and I'll just leave the rest of the night at that...

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lukaret

Joelibris wrote:
Lukaret wrote:
Seipher wrote:

I got the pudding cannon, dear.
You do? Oh good. I know it's in good hands. Twisted Evil

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: