Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

New...Duh
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sal

New...Duh  Reply with quote  

I'm usually not good with intro's so I'll keep it short and sweet.

Chris is f'ing amazing. That's why I'm here. That's all.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message
MrEMann

Well, Duh...

at any rate, Welcome!

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Seipher

HI! I'm new here too. So welcome from a welcomee!

"Anyone who can touch you, can hurt you or heal you. Anyone who can reach you, can love you or leave you."

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nevermore26

I'm new too, maybe we should form a support group. Mr. Green

Nevermore...

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sidviciousX

I'm nearing the end of my noobiehood (thank the gods) and I welcome you with open jaws. I came because the Author Guy(Chris), sometimes known as the AG, is fuckin' amazing too. But I stayed because this is a great place and the people are wonderifilus. Make sure you read the rules (posted under "news and noise") or the ::looks over his shoulder:: board Divas will get ya'. Again welcome Sal!
Sid

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sal

Forum diva's? Oh no! Those are scary as hell. I shall try not to step on toes while I'm here. Thanks for the welcomes, much appriciated!

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

Be not afraid.

Collectively we are the Fruitbat Divi of the Boardello. Diva and Divos. You are one of us now for as long as you choose - as long as you follow the rules.

Unless you're under 18, then you are Divette or Divoling until that date. That just reminds us to keep the perv quotent down in our replies to the ettes and lings. None of us wants the netcops at our door. Shocked Wink

There are a few Divi ultima or ultimo as the case may be, and Hilary who is Diva Ultima Ultima. But we're mostly an egalitarian group, so welcome.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

<.<

New people.

I smell new people.

>.>

Canuck? No...don't think so... *sniff*

No...smells like noob.

Hmmm.

Welcome.

<.<

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sara Leigh

Nekkid and sitting on a stack of the AG's books? If not, punishment will ensue momentarily. So be sure to read the rules and follow them to the letter. Who am I? I am She Who Must Be Obeyed. Twisted Evil

Welcome, Sal. Join in the fun.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Joelibris

Not sure if Sal is a dude or a chick.

If a dude: <<<SNAP!!!>>>

If a chick: <snap.> Sigh.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lisa

Welcome All. Move over Girls and Guys.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sal

Sal would be a chick. I'm guessing there are tons of those on this forum? =D

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:26 am   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Sal wrote:
Sal would be a chick. I'm guessing there are tons of those on this forum? =D

Yes, darlin', there are, but they do nothin' for me. But alas, Sara Leigh says I can't be picky about who gets searched.

(Lets cheat: Are you or are you not hiding Ann Cuntler, oops, COULTER; books in any body cavity?)

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sidviciousX

Joe is she even allowed to have any Sidney Sheldon shit?

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Naked and Famous

Hello, everyone is really nice around here, and a bit sarcastic. You'll have fun. Welcome!!

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: