Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

I've been staring so long, at these pictures of you...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Paul R

that is me without the phone.

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
deb

Me and a former boyfriend. I'm the one in the dark glasses  Reply with quote  

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dave S.

Old pic...  Reply with quote  

This is the only one I have on the net right now. Add about 40 lbs. and a goatee, cut off the ponytail, remove the camel and that's me today.

When my little one is born (any day now) I'll post one of me with the little tyke.

Post Sun Apr 11, 2004 7:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Susan

Hey! I know where Brampton is. Sorta.

Post Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Susan

I give up. Would someone tell me how to post a photo, please?

Post Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
disco

postin' photos  Reply with quote  

The first requirement is that the image has to be on the web somewhere - you can't really post images here, you just link to them. If you don't have a place to stick your photo on the web, mail it to me and I'll put it on my web site and send you the link.

To post, you just click on the "img" button when you're posting, type in the full web address of the photo you want to post, and click the "img" button again to close out the image tag. And hit the preview button to make sure the link worked.

I found one of me where my hair matches the color of the illustration I posted. Maybe not so brilliant in the light, but still the same color Cool

Post Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

Disco, no matter what happens, I'll always think of you as damp.

You're just too dry in that picture.

Post Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Susan

Success! Thank you, Disco. Very Happy

Susan

Post Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Taco Bob

Elliot Wink

Post Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chris
Site Admin

Susan wrote:
Success! Thank you, Disco. Very Happy

Susan

Looks like someone's getting tagged out on his way to second in this shot, Susan.
Razz

Post Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karin

Here's me. This is an "I need to finish this roll of film" shot.

Post Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Becky

Disco  Reply with quote  

I think that I'd love to be your kids teacher, because parent teacher conferences would be so interesting. You can't really tell a parent that their kid is acting "strange" when the parent shows up with purple hair.

Post Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
disco

The teachers love my kids Cool

They did make a rule at the elementary school about not having unnaturally colored hair after a couple of my son's friends came in with green hair. Oddly enough my kids don't want any part of coloring their hair, I guess you can't rebel against your parents when they're already doing it...

Post Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JDJinTX

Thanks, Disco, for putting this out there. This is from last weekend's trip to New England, I know it's a little late but I have't been around much and I still wanted to contribute. No Kip Addotta jokes please!

JDJ

[/url]

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Susan

Actually, the first thing I though of was that scene in Fluke....you know, the one with the whale penises?

Oy.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: