Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

Three Favorite Quotes from "A Dirty Job"
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poofiemus

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Beta Male Mike wrote:
Question, Does anyone know where I can download "The Griff" screenplay? The link on the oldsite does not bring anything up.

http://old.chrismoore.com/griff.htm

Dude, thanks! I didn't even know this thing existed. Very Happy

"Ext. Outer space--Night"
XD NO DUH. That's gotta be the AG right there.

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
minty445325

I really don't have a single favorite, though Death's Toast will forever be in my mind, and the parting of Sophie and Charlie before he goes away for the last time. The last thing Sophie says to Charlie got me in tears...rather, HAS me in tears. Crying or Very sad

I BELIVE BOTH GOOD SIR

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: