Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

the Canucks are coming the canuks are coming!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

what shall I do?
Accept and live in harmony the way they do?
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
use my alpha instincs to take the throne?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
RTFM
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
go back to rule 17 I will not order my right hand man to kill the half brother who is to usurpe my throne, I will do it myself!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
KITTYYYYYY!!! *canuck falls over dead*
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world
the Canucks are coming the canuks are coming!!  Reply with quote  

this is not a drill!

What should I do?

My dad is going to be harbouring a canadian in our house soon. (before I go to camp)

I am lost and dont know what to do?

he is coming directly from canadia (and mom is screaming at me to not call it canadia) and going to bring "Love and Peace" to this house

Last edited by RedOrcaMoon on Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Paul R

Depends where in Canada he is coming from...Quebec, hide the good silverware. BC, hide your dope. Ontario, hide your car keys. Nfld, hide your booze and women. Alberta, hide your horse. Anywhere else...just hide.

Paul R

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:52 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LostInWalmart

He's going to bring love and peace? From Canada? This is impossible since the hockey season is over, and Canadians of all stripes are going through withdrawal. I wish you luck, and please don't send him over to Aspen Hill (local reference).

Best of luck to you

LIW

ps - make sure you laugh and point every single time he says "Oat" and "Aboat". Every...single...time

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:20 am   View user's profile Send private message
rjr_ca

Part 1 of the invasion is now underway....and see how polite we are? We wait to get invited. Brilliant.

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:50 am   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Your last img tag thingy is backwards:

See, we're helpful too. Today: ROM's house. Tomorrow... Well we aren't big on planning. We'll just keep on ducking bullets from those crazy gun toting Americans until they're out of ammo.

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Curly

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where I was raised. My only problem is when the monsters are out.

[quote="Paul R"]Depends where in Canada he is coming from

AHEM! Canadia please, thank god I'm not the only one who says it! yes!

okay here's what you do, anybody with sense hates trumpet solos, and since canadians have no sense... they love it! hire a trumpet player, the canadian will then follow the sound and have the trumpet player lead him outside. then and only then do you attack with your full arsenal! a Shitload of Ni's, freshfruit, trombones, blamange's, gangs of old ladies and gangs of keep left signs, and the spanish inquisition!
I love Monty Python *melts* *sigh* NI!

P.S. if that doesn't work hide!

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

LostInWalmart wrote:
He's going to bring love and peace? From Canada? This is impossible since the hockey season is over, and Canadians of all stripes are going through withdrawal. I wish you luck, and please don't send him over to Aspen Hill (local reference).

Best of luck to you

LIW

ps - make sure you laugh and point every single time he says "Oat" and "Aboat". Every...single...time
>.> umm hate to be the bearer of bad news.... but considering I live across the street from leisure world and 1.4 miles from the library of aspen hill... I will make sure he either stays with Frog man, (dad) or stays put in the house. he will say aboat a few times. I know that (he works on one with my dad and scuba dives.)

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Goudron wrote:
Your last img tag thingy is backwards:

See, we're helpful too. Today: ROM's house. Tomorrow... Well we aren't big on planning. We'll just keep on ducking bullets from those crazy gun toting Americans until they're out of ammo.
Ah thank you. I was wondering why didnt didnt work...

ok I will find out in the morning or tomorrow night where this person hails from.

and you know I like hockey... but only high school ice hockey and street hockey.
and the only thing I like about the team the canucks is the symbol/mascot. tahts all I like. and mom keeps scremign at me to stop calling it canadia. with a lower case c. she says call them the people up north or Canada not canadia. *ow.... that hurt my ears to say taht name... its canadia people. cuh-neigh- dee-uh! canadia

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

sorry for the double post

Last edited by RedOrcaMoon on Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LostInWalmart

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
I live across the street from leisure world

Ahh Seizure World...is it cruel or ironic that's it's a mile from the Gates of Heaven cemetery?

~~~~

As long as you keep the canuck on your side of Bel Pre, we'll be okay.

LIW

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:06 am   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

but can I at least cross bel pre on my own in this heat?

and dont worry you cant miss me.

that weird kid... the one in mis matched clothes or a shirt that is Red and says Maryland Youth Leadership, or a black t-shirt (usually a black shirt and kakhis or black pants)

yeah you probably saw me waiting for the bus a few thousand times or taking greel to my place once or twice. ^_^

ok found out where the man is coming from....

Ottawa. like a mile away from it not sure where that is but its canadia and mom is really bitching at me for saying canadia.
ok well thats it for now. hes coming next thursday for a day or two. will keep you all updated as much as possible with my dads shitty router.

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

Re: the Canucks are coming the canuks are coming!!  Reply with quote  

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
he is coming directly from canadia (and mom is screaming at me to not call it canadia) and going to bring "Love and Peace" to this house

1) don't listen to your mother... and when he gets there, be sure to say canadia as often as possible...

2) he's from canadia, they don't know anything about peace and love...

3) remind him that baby seals are our friends and then kick him in the shin just before hurling a pair of chinchillas at his dome...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

[quote="Curly"]
Paul R wrote:
Depends where in Canada he is coming from

AHEM! Canadia please, thank god I'm not the only one who says it! yes!

okay here's what you do, anybody with sense hates trumpet solos, and since canadians have no sense... they love it! hire a trumpet player, the canadian will then follow the sound and have the trumpet player lead him outside. then and only then do you attack with your full arsenal! a Shitload of Ni's, freshfruit, trombones, blamange's, gangs of old ladies and gangs of keep left signs, and the spanish inquisition!
I love Monty Python *melts* *sigh* NI!

P.S. if that doesn't work hide!

hmmm, this kid is growing on me...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Curly

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where I was raised. My only problem is when the monsters are out.

here's some good news about canadia, they don't produce good lead horn players. At least not the kid at my camp. Although I do hate him for his phenominal low horn playing. I also make fun of him when there's is a hint of accent in his voice.

since he's from ottawa, canadia, you better just hide.

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Klari

Um, Curly, I'm telling Mom about your language.

And you do realize your favorite band is from next door to Ottawa, right?

Hey kid, I miss ya!

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: