Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hiya
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kar98

Hiya  Reply with quote  

That was "Hiya", not "Heil y'all", btw., even though I'm a German guy with a French girls' name, living in Texas.

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kianu

Man, that was revealing. And it took ya 2 whole days. I feel like I know ya like a... stranger. Well, welcome, a Boy Named Sioux.

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kar98

You're welcome to ask Smile

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kianu

Well, have you read the rules? Are you posting nekkid? What kind of pie do you like? Are you ready for Joe's strip search? (offer pie, or bring ky jelly) Of course, there's the what do you look like thread. And the get to know me questionaires. You're not Rizak trying to pretend to be an Amerkin, are ya?

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kar98

Kianu wrote:
Well, have you read the rules?

Rules? There are rules?

Quote:

Are you posting nekkid?

As a rule, yes.

Quote:

What kind of pie do you like?

Strawberry pie rules!

Quote:

Are you ready for Joe's strip search?

He ain't gonna use a ruler, is he?

Quote:

Of course, there's the what do you look like thread.

Like rulaty, of course.

Quote:

And the get to know me questionaires. You're not Rizak trying to pretend to be an Amerkin, are ya?

He's that unruly one, isn't he?

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kianu

The Rules are an Announcement near the top of News and Noise. How Joe administers the strip search is between Joe and the noob. As I said earlier, either offer pie for easy handling, or bring ky. Rizak was "MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME" by his own fucktardedness, and continues to lurk. He insulted my mother the 2nd or 3rd day he was on the board, and therefore I have no tolerance for him. Evil or Very Mad My mom is Ginjg and my bro-in-law is Fortune Cookie. "Like rulaty, of course. " If so, than perhaps you'll enjoy the pica stick that is the punishment impliment that is used when one does not observe the rules.

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.
Re: Hiya  Reply with quote  

Kar98 wrote:
That was "Hiya", not "Heil y'all", btw., even though I'm a German guy with a French girls' name, living in Texas.
'Ello. Nice to see another Texan in the midst... though I don't know where in East Texas you live, so I'll generalize it to the state. Have fun, post nekkid, wait for Joe's strip search, and eat pie.

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
y

Hi.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Rizak the Really Horrible

MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message
deb

Rizak the Really Horrible wrote:
MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME

Fuck off, you stupid cunt.

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME
And more than fully deserving of it. You're a slimey manipulative lying punk coward - and those are your good features.

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kar98

MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME

Thus spake the Buddha Cool

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lara

I'm confused... did Rizak post something? Is he still hanging around?

He mumbles a lot, don't he?

Hiya Kar98! I'm Lara! We met in the "News and Noise" room yesterday! Enjoy the boardello. Try the tofu and don't forget to pay hommage to the BAGuy. It requires a stack of books and something about nudity.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Lara wrote:
Yes. Look at the apparently blank post about five posts up. That's him, posting the message "MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME" in zero-point type. It's his first post in months, since he changed all his posts to "MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME" in zero-point type. The guy is worse than Palmer - at least Palmer was mostly ignorant about what a fucktard he was. Rizak is deliberate.

And that said, I want to formally apologise to Kar98 for polluting her thread with this diversion. Normally I'm better than that. Welcome to the Boardello; please don't take today as typical. Normally we're much wittier. Laughing

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kar98

Lara wrote:

He mumbles a lot, don't he?

Squirrelly little guy, mumbles alot...made to feel unwelcome...

Quote:

Hiya Kar98! I'm Lara! We met in the "News and Noise" room yesterday!

Hiya Lare, nice to meet you. Again Very Happy
I even posted a pic in that 35 pg. thread in this section. I think I need to put on about 50 lbs worth of muscles to look quite like Jayne though.

Quote:

Enjoy the boardello.

Oh, I am already Smile

Quote:

Try the tofu and don't forget to pay hommage to the BAGuy. It requires a stack of books and something about nudity.

Well, as a rule, I don't exactly over-dress when posting anyway Embarassed

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: