Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments

Robb's Story & Newest Song

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Miss Betty

Robb's Story & Newest Song  Reply with quote  

Well Robb - let me be the 1st to comment -- babe, you need to leave Iraq!!!! Shocked Go on, leave, we'll wait.

Ok the song: beautiful lyrics - melody runs well, personally, for my tastes I would prefer it longer -- but speaking from someone that does concerts & CDs for a variety of artists -- I could sell it. Very Happy

Now to the short story.... you need to work on the grammaticism, punctuation & spelling - but since you're in a war zone we'll all forgive you. (Everyone turn & look toward Iraq & repeat after me "Robb, we realize you are in a war zone, and have currently been made boss of that crew of miscreants over there, so we all forgive you. This time." Thank you; you may all resume what you were doing.)

As to the story line - deep, baby - it's deep. It's like mental foreplay - followed up by one of "the good orgasms." (Mentally speaking, of course.) Twisted Evil (Can I say that here - who has those Rules again???) Again, personally - I'd have a different ending & make it last longer (something men don't always understand,) but after reading it - I wanted a cigarette. Shocked

BTW- was that irony, making the woman's name Emilie???? Wink

All in all - I'd give them both 2 thumbs up.

Post Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: