Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

I'm new.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tallichair

I'm new.  Reply with quote  

Just happened across the site today. I love CM's books and I really need something to distract me from work during the day. Smile

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

/me acts disctracting

<.<

>.>

Joe! n00b for strip search!

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vahlee

Hallo Hallo there. Get naked and prepare yourself for Joe. - he really likes his job.

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tallichair

well ok. If it's all in the name of science...

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

Tallichair wrote:
well ok. If it's all in the name of science...

It isn't but if it makes you feel better, we can pretend it is. Offer pie...he may take it easy on you...

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vahlee

science... sure. Just ask him to use the lube.

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tallichair

Pie? Who needs pie?! I come with Cheese Cake!

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

Tallichair wrote:
Pie? Who needs pie?! I come with Cheese Cake!

Too many bad jokes...

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

Cheesecake, huh? OK then, only 2 fingers for the cavity search, and extra lube.

<<<SNAP!!!>>>

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MrEMann

Hi! Feeling distracted yet?

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

All right, everybody just calm down. Jeez, give a few hours for the official greeting squad to get here.

And Joe - put the glove away. This one is a female - as you'd all know if you'd bothered to read her other posts.

Ahem...

Welcome, Noob. We're always ready for new faces around here, especially those who've already shown signs of incipient Divahood. You should start by checking out the rules and giving them all the respect they deserve.

To see who (or what) we are, check out some of the items in Who's Who, especially

If you'd like to tell us more about yourself those are great items to get you going.

Restrict spoilers about 'A Dirty Job' to that specific forum.

Don't giggle about Jeff's haircut (he hates that), do giggle about Lib's avatars. Watch out for the pica stick, thagomizer and stubor. And the rubber gloves. Don't drink the kool-aid (no matter what Conspiracies Unlimited says), indulge in the pie, and watch out for the pudding cannon.

We're wild, we're zany, we're way off kilter (and off-color), but we're mostly harmless. Except for Piii. He's completely harmless, as he's still a newb like yourself. And blonde to boot. And ignore Fortune Cookie. He's just keyed up because I haven't sentenced him to any remedial nudity yet.

So - stack, strip, and start postin'. And don't make me call She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lisa

All translated...Welcome!

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

sgt_steve wrote:
Don't drink the kool-aid (no matter what Conspiracies Unlimited says)
Aw, c'mon, Steve. The kool-aid is good. XD

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Joelibris

First my Key Lime Pie, now my cheesecake. You're killin' me here, Steve!

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sgt_steve

Lukaret wrote:
sgt_steve wrote:
Don't drink the kool-aid (no matter what Conspiracies Unlimited says)
Aw, c'mon, Steve. The kool-aid is good. XD
Oh, that's what you say now. Just wait until you get to the bottom of the glass and see what he spiked it with.
Quote:
First my Key Lime Pie, now my cheesecake. You're killin' me here, Steve!
Sorry, Joe. I'll keep my eyes out for a good one for you.

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: