Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Greetings!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ideas_are_bulletproof

Greetings!  Reply with quote  

Allow myself to introduce...myself.

I'm Christine, I'm eighteen and a soon-to-be freshman at Grand Valley State University in Michigan. I'm currently working at a tanning salon (and when I say currently, I mean I'm at work as I type this Very Happy ) No one comes to tan in the summer, and who can blame them? Why pay when you can fry yourself for free outside? So when I have nothing to do, I get online and try to find something interesting. A friend told me about this site and since I love Chris' books, I thought I'd sign on and say hello.

Hello!

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:21 am   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lib

Welcome to the Boardello!

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:04 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Welcome!

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

hello! hello! hello!

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nevermore26

Excuse me, but you didn't happen to see...

...anything at all.

Welcome aboard.

Nevermore...

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JennyO

Hi! Smile

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kianu

Welcome, welcome.
Very Happy

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Howdy. I don't do the female nOOb searches, but if you want to bribe with pie anyway, it would be most welcome.

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
chris
Site Admin

Hellooo

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
demophobe

I'm new here too, and I guess I'll repeat that I'm not 18 and not going to college. But I also don't tan. I burn and peel sometimes but only when I forget the SPF100000000000000000000000000000000000.

They seem to have a thing for pie here.

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
UnimportantLime

Joelibris wrote:
Howdy. I don't do the female nOOb searches, but if you want to bribe with pie anyway, it would be most welcome.
I'll do the female nOOb searches. Smile

Welcome, Christine. I like your screen name. And I like your real name. Enjoy! Smile

Post Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Goudron

UnimportantLime wrote:
Joelibris wrote:
I'll do the female nOOb searches. Smile

Welcome, Christine. I like your screen name. And I like your real name. Enjoy! Smile

I'm the designated female noob searcher. I was shy this time though because I thought it would make me look (more) like a dirty old man.

What the heck! So will it be rubber, latex, or latex free?

Post Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

Goudron, I WAS gonna point that out to UL, but after having my bribes of pie and cheesecake cruelly snatched away, I thought I let you handle the usurper yourself.

Post Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ideas_are_bulletproof

Thanks for all the great welcomes, pie for everyone! (if you don't like pie, I can do cake or brownies as well)

Goudron: Latex free please Laughing

Post Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

Hi!

Pie?

Smile

Post Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: