Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> So You Wanna Be a Writer?

Feeback

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jess Friedlander

Feeback  Reply with quote  

A forum! this is great. Unless you're workshopping through a class or have a real writing gig, you get very little feedback. Without feedback I feel like a lunatic talking to herself and it can get very heavy and depressing. Its cheaper than a psychiatrist! Thanks for providing this service Mr. Moore.

jess friedlander

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Boota

Hey Jess,

You'll get pretty much all the feedback you need here. I don't know very many writers in real life, I'm kind of a freak in a cage at home, so this is a great place to hang out. And AG has given some of the most helpful tips I've ever gotten right here in this section.

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jess Friedlander

I think 'writing' is more of a condition than a career description. If its something you do, its something you do. There really isn't a natural correlation between writing and the self promotion it takes to be considered a 'writer.' I'm a freak. I suppose many of us are. It wouldn't be that interesting to read the self reflections of someone normal, would it?

Jess

Post Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:55 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: