Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hot People
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
piii

Hot People  Reply with quote  

A little off topic, but I just wanted to mention that if I was single I would definitely come to the Chris Moore forums to find me a hot babe. Who knew there were so many literary hotties? My bookstore is normally comprised of little gray haired ladies getting the lastest Oprah book or little old men looking for almanacs. So, it is somewhat astonishing to me to see so many attractive people hanging out in these forums. Nothing better than stumbling on a beautiful woman reading the same book you are.

Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Katy O

I'm hot -- it has been over 100 degrees for 15 days in a row. I'm DAMN hot.

Post Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:22 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
deb

If I were single, I'd totally let you admire me.

Post Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LostInWalmart

I'm neither hot nor a babe, but i was once called "not ugly"

not lying.

LIW

Post Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:53 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

I'm Frigid. Glad to meet you.

Post Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
piii

deb wrote:
If I were single, I'd totally let you admire me.

This is the best fookin' line ever. Ever I tell you.

Post Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vahlee

I'm like a stripper giving a lap dance - You can Admire, as long as you don't touch - or I'll have to club you int he face with a rock.

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Vahlee wrote:
I'm like a stripper giving a lap dance - You can Admire, as long as you don't touch - or I'll have to club you int he face with a rock.
No pie cannon? Or is that for the good boys?

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LostInWalmart

Lukaret wrote:

Depends on the pie, I suspect.

Post Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:00 am   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Have I searched this one? I think not. Allow me to show you the true meaning of hot.

<<<SNAP!!!>>>

Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Joelibris wrote:
Have I searched this one? I think not. Allow me to show you the true meaning of hot.

<<<SNAP!!!>>>
He's right. That's damn hot.

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Joelibris

Lukaret wrote:
Joelibris wrote:

<<<SNAP!!!>>>
He's right. That's damn hot.

The KY Warming Liqui-gel gets 'em every time.

Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Robbobrob71

LostInWalmart wrote:
Lukaret wrote:

Depends on the pie, I suspect.

Mmmmm. Pie. But only if it is like the ones from Revenge of the Nerds. That was good pie.

Post Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:20 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lenore

I don't think I'm hot anymore, sad but true.

I do get these nice hot flashes every few hours.

Gets my face all flushed, beads of sweat breaking out on my chest, heart races a bit.

Does that count?

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:28 am   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

You make it sound pretty fun...

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: