Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Dare or Dare: Your Highschool Photos
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mllefifi

Dare or Dare: Your Highschool Photos  Reply with quote  

Okay, y'all, I've tried to search for a topic where those of us who are aged (i.e., over 18 years old) show what we looked like during highschool, and didn't find one. So, with the wonders of the Internet and of scanners, it's only fitting that we reveal our real, our most ridiculously embarrassing, selves. This is the venue for posting your highschool photos.

So, here goes. A picture taken during my senior year in highschool -- and YOU ARE DARED TO POST YOURS!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/mllefifi/Self/highschoolsenior.jpg

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
MrEMann

bwahahahahahahaha! You will not get a photo of me from that time. There is only one in existence and it exists within the wicked witch of the east's castle. (Translated: the ex wife's house.)

Ok enough gloating.

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

eljefeoscuro wrote:
bwahahahahahahaha! You will not get a photo of me from that time. There is only one in existence and it exists within the wicked witch of the east's castle. (Translated: the ex wife's house.)

Ok enough gloating.

How did you manage to escape photo-immortality in your high-school yearbook, then?

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
MrEMann

I was out with strep my senior year. Every year previous, I just hid in the science lab. When retakes came about, I was in Austin trying to win state debate and extemp speaking. I placed second in extemp and third in debate if anyone cares. <shrug>

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

I guess I don't count, being only 18. Ha! XD

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lisa M

Are you nuts?

Okay, maybe, IF I can find the year book and IF I can arrange a scanner, and IF I canfigure how to link the pic. Do not hold oyour breath!

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Re: Dare or Dare: Your Highschool Photos  Reply with quote  

mllefifi wrote:
.................. that we reveal our real, our most ridiculously embarrassing, selves.

What is real ridiculous or embarrassing about it? One looks like an unfinished work of art. Without the present layers.

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

Re: Dare or Dare: Your Highschool Photos  Reply with quote  

lisa wrote:
What is real ridiculous or embarrassing about it? One looks like an unfinished work of art. Without the present layers.

Well, my pic demonstrates my premise -- which was meant in good fun. If you want to take it seriously, feel free to demonstrate your premise.

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
lisa

A premise is the condition of the mosquito that so busy in imbibing blood does not know the other hand of the body is descending on it. Smile

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nevermore26

Well, I already posted this in the Sticky Picture(ewww) Thread at the top of this forum, but here it is again. My senior HS yearbook picture, taken in late July before my senior year started. I recently found my senior class picture, but haven't scanned it in yet. (Too long for my scanner, need to find a decent form-feed scanner.

Nevermore...

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mllefifi

Lukaret wrote:

Yes, by all means, DON'T let us see what you look like. Rolling Eyes

Besides, if you don't count, your mathematics classes must have SUCKED! Laughing

Last edited by mllefifi on Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

We don't do yearbooks, you'll be lucky to find a photo of me at eighteen. Besides, all those photos are in the UK somewhere in a box and I don't have a scanner. Shame.

My parents have a scanner and the box of photos, but they don't read the board so again...shame.

I'm kinda glad though. I mean, I...er....I needed lots of years to gain my layers (as lisa puts it)...and to lose a few as well.

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

You know, you guys and gals, the pics don't have to be technically from your senior year, or technically from a yearbook (the one I posted is not from the yearbook). Just from your highschool "era."

Thanks to Nevermore26 for posting his.

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

mllefifi wrote:
Lukaret wrote:

Yes, by all means, DON'T let us see what you look like. Rolling Eyes

Besides, if you don't count, your mathematics classes must have SUCKED! Laughing
Yes, math classes sucked in general. But I'll humor people. I'll look for the actual "Senior" photo I paid like $30 something bucks to get.

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Joelibris

Mine got burned, thank God...they actually MADE me smile. I'm not a smiler. It made me look like I was gleefully strangling a baby or a small animal out of the frame.

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: