Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Allow myself to introduce.....myself.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alex Miller

Allow myself to introduce.....myself.  Reply with quote  

I'm kinda/sorta new here. I've read the official rules and I think I can follow them. I don't even like Canadian Bacon. Not the movie. The ham. The movie is kind of funny.

I try not to look people in the eye ever. I'm not the dishonest sort. It's just that when I look them in the eye and they look back we must have a breakdance battle for supremecy. I travel with my own cardboard.

I like to read books. And take naps. My job gets in the way of nap time, but not my reading.

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
demophobe

Re: Allow myself to introduce.....myself.  Reply with quote  

Alex Miller wrote:

I try not to look people in the eye ever. I'm not the dishonest sort. It's just that when I look them in the eye and they look back we must have a breakdance battle for supremecy. I travel with my own cardboard.

I like to read books. And take naps. My job gets in the way of nap time, but not my reading.

OH, NO, not a breaker!!! Apparently in a previous life (as in, before I met him) my husband did some breakin'. Hopefully you two never meet or we may have some pulled muscles to treat.

And did you mean that your job doesn't get in the way of your reading or your reading doesn't get in the way of your nap time, or did I totally miss the point ? (I'm pretty good at that, so LOOK OUT!)

I'm relatively new also, but I have been around long enough to know you should have pie if you don't want Joe's fingers in your *ahem* orifices.

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alex Miller

My job gets in the way of my naps. My job does not get in the way of my reading.

I'm sure I'll get the pie joke at some point.

Last edited by Alex Miller on Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Has Joe strip searched you yet?

Welcome, by the way.

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MrEMann

Ho'dy and welcome.

Haven't seen Joe around yet......hmmm....he might be busy in the next room.

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:28 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

<.<

>.>

'sup.

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vahlee

Hallo, quick question. *This may have been answered, but I've been in and out recently* Are you a male Alex or a Female Alex? Dern Androgenous names.

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Alex Miller

There has been no strip search. Nor has there been a body cavity search. I'd at least like dinner before the search...

I'm a male Alex. As in Alexander. There are two kids in my after school program named Alex. We call them "Boy Alex" and "Girl Alex." We're increadibly clever with the nicknames.

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:41 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
deb

Alex Miller wrote:
There has been no strip search. Nor has there been a body cavity search. I'd at least like dinner before the search...

I'm a male Alex. As in Alexander. There are two kids in my after school program named Alex. We call them "Boy Alex" and "Girl Alex." We're increadibly clever with the nicknames.

and with the spelling of the word incredible Smile

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Alex Miller

I'm a product of public schools. I'm not too good with the spelling. Or hitting that spell check thing. I am fair at the grammar and punctuation.

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:53 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Alex Miller wrote:
I'm a product of public schools. I'm not too good with the spelling. Or hitting that spell check thing. I am fair at the grammar and punctuation.
Good. Now someone needs to inform Joe that he has a strip search waiting. XD

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wonko

Alex Miller wrote:
I am fair at the grammar and punctuation.

My Grammer took me to the fair when I was 5, but she never punctuated me.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
junglejulie

Alex Miller wrote:

so does that make you big boy alex? Shocked

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:52 am   View user's profile Send private message
vgndoll

hi boy alex, i'm girl jayme. i always had the name problem thing too, people not knowing when they read my name if i am a boy or a girl. i hope they know now. by the by, you should never let work get in the way of napping. nothing should stand between people and naps. enjoy!

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:51 am   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

vgndoll wrote:
by the by, you should never let work get in the way of napping. nothing should stand between people and naps. enjoy!

Naps are GREAT! I don't know how anyone survived before they were invented. (I know this sounds strange coming from someone who flunked nap time in kindergarten, but I was young and didn't know better)

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: