Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

I'm a Newbie, and nobody's strip-searched me yet.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Orthopox

I'm a Newbie, and nobody's strip-searched me yet.  Reply with quote  

I tells ya, you just don't get good service these days....grumble...

Oh yeah, and get off my lawn!! *shakes fist*

Hello, everybody. I stumbled across this place when I was trying to figure out the difference between The Stupidest Angel and the 2.0 version. Great boards!

Anyhow, my first post was in Reading Suggestions, and I was told to come here for my strip-search. There was also something about 'She Who Must Be Obeyed'. And a Sgt_Steve.

So what's the deal?

Post Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Hmmm if you're male, then you'll be pica-sticked by the One, Sara Leigh, and then strip searched by Joe. Don't worry, he's careful. ^_~

Welcome!!

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sgt_steve

Welcome, Noob. We're always ready for new faces around here. You should start by checking out the rules and giving them all the respect they deserve. And stop slouching.

To see who (or what) we are, check out some of the items in Who's Who, especially

If you'd like to tell us more about yourself those are great items to get you going.

Even tho it's been out for months, some of us have more bandwidth than cash and are forced to wait for the paperback edition of "A Dirty Job". Please restrict discussion (and especially spoilers) to to that specific forum.

Don't swoon about Lynn's accent, she's young and can't help it. Do swoon about y's and ideas_are_bulletproof's avatars. Be appropriately cautious about the wielders of the pica stick or the thagomizer. Be very cautious about the stubor and the Grammar Nazi. Don't drink the kool-aid (no matter what Jeff says), indulge in moderation in the pie, and DUCK! the pudding cannon. And if you're ever invited to the Barbie Basement of Tortured Prose, for God's sake, take a camera.

We're Loonie, we're toony, and few of us are Moonies (tho some seem to be from other planets), but overall we're mostly harmless. Except for Janet. He's completely harmless. And ignore Unimportant Lime. He's just keyed up because his prescriptions ran out.

So - stack, strip, and start postin'. And don't make me call She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Now, where the hell is joe....

Post Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Orthopox

Nah, female, so no pica-sticking. But it sounds interesting. Can I watch when the next male noob shows up?

Alright, I read the rules, and will check out the other Who's Who threads when I'm not half-asleep. Great rules, by the way. Very Happy And no worries about A Dirty Job, either. I just recently discovered AG, and so far have only read The Stupidest Angel (1.0) and Island. Fluke's up next, and hopefully by then my copies of Lamb and Practical Demonkeeping will have arrived. So my stack of books to sit on and post will, for the time being, include my very angry cat and some Far Side books. Sorry.

Now to figure out this thagomizer thingie...

*ping*
*splat*

Oh.

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

Paging...  Reply with quote  

Dr. Goudron, please come to the lobby. Stat.

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
UnimportantLime

Female eh?

Well, I'm backup for Goudron, so if he doesn't show up soon, I'll get right on that strip-search. Smile

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Goudron

UnimportantLime wrote:
Female eh?

Well, I'm backup for Goudron, so if he doesn't show up soon, I'll get right on that strip-search. Smile

I don't recall designating a backup... Laughing

I'm not sure I need gloves or even any stripping in this case. If your avatar is accurate, you seem pretty transparent. I don't know if those are brains, balloons or drumsticks you have in there, but they're all very good IMO. Maybe I'll use electroshock therapy as a hazing substitute?

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nevermore26

Welcome!

Nevermore...

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Orthopox

Goudron wrote:

I don't recall designating a backup... Laughing

I'm not sure I need gloves or even any stripping in this case. If your avatar is accurate, you seem pretty transparent. I don't know if those are brains, balloons or drumsticks you have in there, but they're all very good IMO. Maybe I'll use electroshock therapy as a hazing substitute?

Nah, you should nuke me from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. Very Happy

Post Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
UnimportantLime

You didn't designate a backup. Someone else did for you. Smile

Post Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:24 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
KatarinaNavane

UnimportantLime wrote:
Female eh?

don't listen to UL, he's not backup.

Hiya! I'm KN, resident teenager. Be sure to re-read TSA after reading the rest of the Pine Cove saga and Love Nun. It's even funnier when you know those characters better. Lamb's still my fav tho.

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sara Leigh

Okay, let me set things straight. Pica-sticking is an equal-opportunity thing. Doesn't matter whether you're male or female. This is strictly a discipline thing, and everybody needs a little discipline from time to time. Twisted Evil Just remember to obey allthe rules to the letter, and you'll be just fine.

Welcome to the Boardello, btw. I'm She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Post Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
UnimportantLime

KatarinaNavane wrote:
UnimportantLime wrote:
Female eh?

don't listen to UL, he's not backup.

Hiya! I'm KN, resident teenager. Be sure to re-read TSA after reading the rest of the Pine Cove saga and Love Nun. It's even funnier when you know those characters better. Lamb's still my fav tho.
Wanna fight? Razz

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
fortune cookie

Hiya! Orthopox, whatcha got on, your mind?

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

the thing is Goudron may have done one of his stealth strip searches, which is a shame. Our search team, G & J, is reknowned for the number of encores requested.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: