Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

German edition of ADJ soon to appear!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mllefifi

German edition of ADJ soon to appear!  Reply with quote  

http://www.bol.ch/shop/boc_buc_startseite/mehrvonartikel/ein_todsicherer_job/christopher_moore/ISBN3-442-54225-1/ID13836133.html;jsessionid=fdc-a2zxg7s4w14.fdc31?jumpId=725551

or as tinyurl:

http://tinyurl.com/p7n5r

Also at amazon.de:

http://www.amazon.de/Ein-todsicherer-Job-Christopher-Moore/dp/3442542251

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
silentguy

I know this is an old topic, but I just felt that this is the best place to write what I had in mind....

I just finished reading "Ein todsicherer Job" and while I must say that I really enjoyed it, i would tell everyone who knows enough english to get to this forum to get the english version...
I read the german version and lateron browsed through an english copy and I found a few places where the german version differs in a way that i would have prefered the english one...

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Amigo

silentguy wrote:
[...]I just finished reading "Ein todsicherer Job" and while I must say that I really enjoyed it, i would tell everyone who knows enough english to get to this forum to get the english version...
I read the german version and lateron browsed through an english copy and I found a few places where the german version differs in a way that i would have prefered the english one...

First, welcome aboard. Get naked (see the RULES), and post often.

Second, I'm not surprised that Chris' off-the-wall, outrageous humor doesn't translate all that well for a dour and phlegmatic language like German.

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: