Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

So I've been thinking
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Which one?
Alice in New York City
93%
 93%  [ 14 ]
Gingersnaps 2 Ripoff
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Fatigues (Scrubs in Iraq)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Elliot

So I've been thinking  Reply with quote  

of sending a couple show ideas to that In Men We Trust site. But I really don't know which idea to go with.

Alice in New York City - In which Alice, from Alice in wonderland, grows up and becomes a successful business woman in New york city but starts to have haunting nightmares about wonderland and reacurring events in real life that send her in a crazy goose chase around New York City.

My own Gingersnaps 2 rip off - Nerdy chick gets bit by werewolf. Transforms into hot supermodel chick with the help of wolfsbane to keep her from going all wolfish, (I know how chavunestic can I get right?) so she moves away to a new city to get away from the people she loves to keep her from hurting them and hangs out in a Coffee shop where really strange things happen.

Or the Scrubs in Iraq Idea I had a loooooong time ago.

Now they are each more and more difficult to choose cause well Alice has prolly the most practical application for the site, Scrubs in Iraq would be the easiest for me to write for them, and well I just wanna hire a supermodel chick and make her my girlfriend Wink

Which would you go with?

My Twitter is twittering!

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MrEMann

I like the Alice in NY. I would really like to see what could be done with it. I'm an avid Alice in Wonderland fan. (Not so much the Disneyized treatment, though it was fun to watch with the kids)

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:28 am   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

I still love Alice, more now than I did as a kid- & you gottta love the Cheshire Cat!

Oh, there is so much that can be done with Alice. There's a book called ALICE IN QUANTUMLAND that would make a really cool cartoon- even though it's a science book, the Alice theme blends well with quantum physics.

Somewhere I have a DVD of ALICE IN PARIS- haven't watched it yet, but I could not resist the title. The possibilities of the theme are endless!

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ferrit Leggings

Go with the Cabana BOY!

FL

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
KatarinaNavane

Definately Alice. It's the most origional.

*just finished reading the Alice in Wonderland random thingy in Ouran High School Host Club (silly manga)*

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

I worked where Alice in Wonderland was written; well, in the laboratory next to the village where it was written. I ate lunch in the village too.

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lynn

Got to agree with everyone here. Alice could be really funny and interesting. And as you said, it has the most practical implications for the site.

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lisa

Ferrit Leggings wrote:

Go with the Cabana BOY!

FL

There Ferrit...you got me drooling.

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kar98

Re: So I've been thinking  Reply with quote  

Elliot wrote:
Alice in New York City - In which Alice, from Alice in wonderland, grows up and becomes a successful business woman in New york city but starts to have haunting nightmares about wonderland and reacurring events in real life that send her in a crazy goose chase around New York City.

I think I already saw that movie in the 80s or so. Turned out the whole dream sequence occured in the time between her running into a city bus and expiring on the sidewalk.

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DanaMichelle

Ferrit Leggings wrote:

Go with the Cabana BOY!

FL

The label on this bottle is disturbing... Is that an arm reaching in from the left grabbing whatever is sticking out of the front of the cabana boy's shorts? I can't be the only one who sees that.

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lynn

DanaMichelle wrote:

The label on this bottle is disturbing... Is that an arm reaching in from the left grabbing whatever is sticking out of the front of the cabana boy's shorts? I can't be the only one who sees that.

It's the legs of a woman in the background. But on the plus side, now we all know where your mind is . . .

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

DanaMichelle wrote:
The label on this bottle is disturbing... I can't be the only one who sees that.
Sure you can!

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Elliot

So appearently only one person wants me to have a supermodel for a girlfriend. And I'll submit Alice sometime this weekend and keep you updated if they get back with me.

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lynn

Elliot wrote:
So appearently only one person wants me to have a supermodel for a girlfriend. And I'll submit Alice sometime this weekend and keep you updated if they get back with me.

Did you poll us on our recommendations for a girlfriend? No, you asked our honest opinion on three ideas. We gave it. Ferrit Leggings even gave you, free of charge, another idea. Don't make us out to be the bad guys here.

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Elliot

Lynn wrote:
Elliot wrote:

Did you poll us on our recommendations for a girlfriend? No, you asked our honest opinion on three ideas. We gave it. Ferrit Leggings even gave you, free of charge, another idea. Don't make us out to be the bad guys here.
well screw it appearently some supermodel looking lady who is ten years older then me and twenty thousand miles away thinks I'm cute, so there!

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: