Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Post your baby photos!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
selenameir

Post your baby photos!  Reply with quote  

I know we've got a thread about high school photos but weren't we all cuter before the pure awkwardness of the teen years? Ok, maybe I'm alone in that Embarassed
So here's a place to show off the cutiepies we all once were.

(I'm currently waiting on my mom to scan in pics but as soon as she does I'll post them in all their glory.)

P.S. I am not the kid pictured in my icon in case anyone, for any reason, is confused.
I find a way to say that
life has just begun"

Post Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
lisa

Jan 1969. Not as cute as Princess Pee Pee. Will just have to do. I'm 6 months old.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FattyFattyPorkFace

lisa wrote:

Jan 1969. Not as cute as Princess Pee Pee. Will just have to do. I'm 6 months old.

You type extremely well for a 6 month old.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:25 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fortune cookie

The only proof that I could have ever been considered, a child.
Is a snapshot of the dingo as she carried me away.
I has been said that one can barely discerne between the dingos
end and my face. So, sorry no pics.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message
junglejulie

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Oh, look! Indiscrimnate pidgeon poop!

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message
junglejulie

pigeons of the world unite and take over!

sorry to be so unrelated.. im a thread killer apparently

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

junglejulie wrote:
pigeons of the world unite and take over!

sorry to be so unrelated.. im a thread killer apparently

Nah, we're all just fickle. Razz

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message
selenameir

Lisa, that is a gorgeous picture! Green is so your color and look at those eyes.
I find a way to say that
life has just begun"

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
lisa

There were no colour pictures in 1969 so it has been touched up at a studio. That is why the rose looks so painted. I don't know whether the dress was really green. Don't miss the slight shadow of the hairy upper lip.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deb

There are no pictures in existence of me as a baby. The only picture of my early childhood shows me at age 3 hiding nearly completely behind my grandmother's leg. The next picture i have of myself is as a 4 year old in kindergarten.

Lisa, that is a beautiful picture. Your eyes are so knowing and wise. We would have made beautiful babies together.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tarty

You can tell I'm I'm of Irish heritage by my red hair

"Sweeping away the last remnants of male chauvinism, polishing off all who dare stand in her way, and cleaning up all in the publishing game. All this and more as once again Charwoman takes to the skies."
-Monty Python, Charwoman skit

Post Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

tarty, you shoulda photoshopped the glasses and nose on that pic, so we all could easily recognize. Laughing

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tarty

hehehe
"Sweeping away the last remnants of male chauvinism, polishing off all who dare stand in her way, and cleaning up all in the publishing game. All this and more as once again Charwoman takes to the skies."
-Monty Python, Charwoman skit

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DanaMichelle

Dana topless  Reply with quote  

My favorite part is the guy's hair behind me... can you tell this is the early seventies??

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: