Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Bored
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Xenogeist

Well at least I have my face back. Pesky pixel problems.

"My kingdom for a razor-blade cowcatcher and Cuisinart wheel covers to cut my path through this herd of ignorant peasant meat."

Post Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:06 am   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

Xenogeist wrote:
Well at least I have my face back. Pesky pixel problems.

You know, you can get a really effective topical cream for that.

Welcome to the boardello!

I'm pretty much a noob as well... kind of a neo-noob. Don't let usscare you too much, we're mostly harmless. Look around, get comfortable, read the rules,http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?t=366 (pay special attention to #11) Don't forget to bring a pie, and above all, enjoy yourself.

Post Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

... Strip strip strip! XD And welcome!

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Xenogeist

Thank heavens for rule 11. I'm not sure how the naked posting at work would fly. Home is another story.

Happily I'm not a Canadian actor, nor do I act Canadian.

I brought pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

"My kingdom for a razor-blade cowcatcher and Cuisinart wheel covers to cut my path through this herd of ignorant peasant meat."

Post Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

*takes pie*

Mine!

Post Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Xenogeist

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
*takes pie*

Mine!

That's fine. I have distributed a full case of them in various hiding places throughout the......place. There are dozens. I myself have already downed half of one and feel like hurling, quite frankly, I'm so full.

Post Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Damn unisex names and iffy kid pics. Not sure whether you're mine to deal with, or Goudron's.

Post Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zendao42

Joelibris wrote:
Damn unisex names and iffy kid pics. Not sure whether you're mine to deal with, or Goudron's.

TAG TEAM TIME! Laughing

Hi there, X! Very Happy I was going to drop by here a couple of days ago & throw a handful of chocolate coins into the circling mob so I could get my stick back- but time constraints & computer troubles prevented it...
HEY GUYS, LOOK! I HAVE SHINY OBJECTS WITH CHOCOLATE INSIDE! (Ok, they should be calm now- chocolate works about as well as pie. Now how the hell did that stick end up there?! Oh well, I'll hide it better this time.) Glad you made it out of the tree!
By chance, are any of those pies chocolate or peanut butter? Or maybe a mixture of both (YUM!)? I think Joe prefers key lime but I don't know about Goudron...

Post Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Xenogeist

Thanx, Zendao! I think they are all pumpkin, actually. They were trying to get rid of all the unsold Halloween seasonal excess at the bakery. I got a good deal!

For the record, most times people call me Xeno under this profile name. Real name is Matt. I usually abbreviate that as M@, to be uber-clever.

Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:00 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Xenogeist wrote:
Thanx, Zendao! I think they are all pumpkin, actually. They were trying to get rid of all the unsold Halloween seasonal excess at the bakery. I got a good deal!

For the record, most times people call me Xeno under this profile name. Real name is Matt. I usually abbreviate that as M@, to be uber-clever.

That is uber-clever; however, I think that some design or photography guy does that already that works with rockstars like Oasis and such. Unless that's you, in that case, ignore my comments on this particular m@er.

Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:10 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

Hiya Matt. Just lean over and relax.

<<<SNAP!!!>>>

Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DanaMichelle

Glad you finally made it Matty!! Watch out for Joe, he is a bitch with that towel. And I've been trying to get Jeff to poke me like that for close to half a year now.

Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Xenogeist

Glad I finally made it? I was up in that tree forever waiting for you to save me. Where've you been?

Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Katy O

Snapping and poking? I've been mising the party!

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Joelibris

Towel? What towel?! That was the sound of the "Ann Coulter book tracking latex gauntlet of doom" being donned.

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: