Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

You Suck! Tour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Click

You Suck! Tour  Reply with quote  

Well, it certainly looks exhausting.....you have some prohibition about coming to Atlanta? You seem to hit all around it. Charlotte, NC? They read up there? j/k!

Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Bigdamdork

Awwww, c'mon. You know you want to stop in SLO for a little bit?

It's on the way.

Just say......I dunno, Coalesce book store? Morro Bay? Januaryy 20th from like 11:15 to 11:30? What? It's on your way to Pasendena?

Or, even better. Rock-N-Dog in Arroyo Grande say 1:00 to 1:30 pm? I'll buy you a hot dog. (and those hot dogs ain't cheap!!)

Come back home baby!!

Back HOME!!!! Very Happy

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FirehawkNS

Re: You Suck! Tour  Reply with quote  

Click wrote:
Well, it certainly looks exhausting.....you have some prohibition about coming to Atlanta? You seem to hit all around it. Charlotte, NC? They read up there? j/k!

Hey now, you're closer to Alabama then we are to ask if we read. Laughing

http://www.pewterz28.com

Post Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tbauer

it seems like you hit everywhere but anywhere in virginia. u stop in california like what 8-9 times? your everywhere im not Sad

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chris
Site Admin

Tbauer wrote:
it seems like you hit everywhere but anywhere in virginia. u stop in california like what 8-9 times? your everywhere im not Sad

Well, California has like, 8-10 times the population of Virginia, and is like, 8-10 times bigger, and Im' coming to D.C., which is like Virginia, except with all of it's teeth and a Glock Smile

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

chris wrote:
Tbauer wrote:

Well, California has like, 8-10 times the population of Virginia, and is like, 8-10 times bigger, and Im' coming to D.C., which is like Virginia, except with all of it's teeth and a Glock Smile
ummm Chris not to be the nerd I am... but uhhh think twice... you will be in DUPONT CIRCLE!!! in my books that is in DC but it is nicer nad technically not DC. and I go there with my "girlfriend" occasionally to go shopping and get jewlery. ^.^ notice I said girlfriend in quotations. this is because I have like no girlfriends. he is my sol girlfriend. lol. anyways..... unless I looked at the map wrong....ya... Dupont Circle. *ahem* good day... *Runs to take a bath*

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zendao42

FirehawkNS wrote:
Click wrote:

*AHEM* We read down here too, you know!

The only states we can look down on are Mississippi & Arkansas-
but I'll bet you anything there are readers there too.

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FirehawkNS

zendao42 wrote:
FirehawkNS wrote:
Click wrote:

*AHEM* We read down here too, you know!

The only states we can look down on are Mississippi & Arkansas-
but I'll bet you anything there are readers there too.

oops

http://www.pewterz28.com

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
IReadLots

The DC tour stop is no where NEAR Dupont Circle. I wish it was. The address is 5015 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008. Try looking that up in your favorite map program, it's up closer to Cleveland Park and no where near a Metro station. Dupont Circle would have been more convenient.

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
chris wrote:
Tbauer wrote:

ummm Chris not to be the nerd I am... but uhhh think twice... you will be in DUPONT CIRCLE!!! in my books that is in DC but it is nicer nad technically not DC. and I go there with my "girlfriend" occasionally to go shopping and get jewlery. ^.^ notice I said girlfriend in quotations. this is because I have like no girlfriends. he is my sol girlfriend. lol. anyways..... unless I looked at the map wrong....ya... Dupont Circle. *ahem* good day... *Runs to take a bath*

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:14 am   View user's profile Send private message
knikkki

My my ... we are a big bunch of whiners ... (Says the girl from California)

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lloydface

COME TO DUBLIN CHRIS!! We'll give you gold, beer and green stuff!

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:33 am   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

IReadLots wrote:
The DC tour stop is no where NEAR Dupont Circle. I wish it was. The address is 5015 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008. Try looking that up in your favorite map program, it's up closer to Cleveland Park and no where near a Metro station. Dupont Circle would have been more convenient.

ok... so I misread it. cause politics adn prose there is one in dupont circle. still not a problem for me. I'm telling matt to get his arse over here though.

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mllefifi

Lloydface wrote:
COME TO DUBLIN CHRIS!! We'll give you gold, beer and green stuff!

Maybe Dublin, Ohio, for the Midwest leg of ADJ paperback tour... Cool

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bigdamdork

I know I'm going to sound like a total, out of the loop, arse, but where can I pre-order You Suck. I've checked and checked on the website and can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'm assuming there will be copies available in Pasadena? Since I'm obviously not swaying AG to stop by San Luis Obispo on the way down I might have to make the trip to Pasadena. I'll get my book signed and then go mountain bike riding in the afternoon.

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
knikkki

Bigdamdork wrote:
I know I'm going to sound like a total, out of the loop, arse, but where can I pre-order You Suck. I've checked and checked on the website and can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'm assuming there will be copies available in Pasadena? Since I'm obviously not swaying AG to stop by San Luis Obispo on the way down I might have to make the trip to Pasadena. I'll get my book signed and then go mountain bike riding in the afternoon.

It's available for pre-order from Amazon.

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: