Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

JUST FINISHED THE BOOK!!!

Should there be a sequel to A Dirty Job?
Yes
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
No
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
antonioinak

JUST FINISHED THE BOOK!!!  Reply with quote  

And quite frankly...It rocked my socks...I'm a junior in high school and we were supposed to read a satirical novel,so I chose the appealing cover of A Dirty Job and I am so very happy that I did.There were so many points where I laughed and others where I was sad and some that I was just kind of Embarassed (I think you all know which part I'm talking about)

I THINK THAT THERE SHOULD BE A SEQUEL!!!!I want to know what happened with Sophie, the Luminatus.I want to know more than she grew up into a beautiful woman...Or what about Charlie now that he's re-animated into one of the Squirrel People with a large penis????I WANNA KNOW!!!!

I almost cried when Charlie was about to leave and Sophie was asking if she could go with...I think I teared a bit...LOVED THE BOOK!!!I look forward to reading more of Christopher Moore's novels!!!

Post Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: