Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

The Many of One; The Everything of Nothing
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ArchKronus

The Many of One; The Everything of Nothing  Reply with quote  

Due to uncertain circumstances, ROM has asked me to join this place... And my goal? To make myself know to everything yet nothing! Yes, I have come to wreak havoc on those who wreak havoc on those who wreak havoc on those....

*Cough* The name's Viva.

I am a 16 year old turning 17 in January 21 that has lived the life that has defied the laws of physics and mentality itself. Not only have I survived the trials of life by myself taking care of my two little siblings nearly on my own, I have also survived car accidents, robs, mobs, riots, and house explosions themselves. All that I say of myself is nothing far from the truth and ROM can vouch for most of it...

I've been typing/writing for about 7 years now and no actual book has come to me. Every time I get into a book, writers block in the beginning. So... nothing yet in the making but soon!!! A book that has the characters of a God with the intentions of the Devil will bring forth the very hordes of demons from the underworld to unleash a literal ending to all of humanity! The very words that spill from my works will melt your eyes, blow your kidneys to shreds, and literally make your brain melt into a melting pot of melting...stuff.

I have moved every year, or ever other year, of my life. I have lived in Scotland, California, Michigan, Florida, Arizona, and Virginia. I have COMPLETELY toured California, up and down, from Eureka to Death Valley itself. So, I guess you can say that I am used to a transition in life.

My political stance is of its own nature in itself. So... if you really want to know my stand in something political... get ready for a roller coaster ride.

My philosophy on life is long, but a major part of it is this: Laughter is the best medicine. And Chris, you nail it on me!

Let my poor antics, that are like Martha Stewart making a joke about soiling your plants to soiling your pants, get to you. Overall, I am a nice, loving, cuddly little boy that is looking for attention.

*Hides the knives behind his back and snickers*

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

LIES!! I DID NO SUCH THING!!

And you are not Viva!

the orcas of my pod Kianu, kitnee, katara, Keiko, small keiko, Erwan and Corentin, chimo and the others, all say your name is almost the same as mine.

now...

Nicola!

take a deep breath, joe will be along shortly. and the others.

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goudron

(from a peak in the Alps) Niiiiiiicooooolaaaaaa!

Welcome.

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ArchKronus

God damn you all!!! The name isn't NICOLA!!!!

VIVA!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

oooh can we keep him as a pet? I wanna call him Kev.

his name isnt Viva. I'm serious its..... brandon Twisted Evil

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zendao42

Welcome. Did you bring pie?

I should warn you that dougp will complain about your tiny type- there are other ways to wind him up, but that's the simplest. Sometimes it's just fun to watch folks go helter skelter. Twisted Evil

I wouldn't worry too much about Joe- yet. However, after your birthday next year- better bring a key lime pie, that's all I'm saying... Wink

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RedOrcaMoon

*coughs* Nicoru *cough*

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ArchKronus

Hey! My small type is good for me since large type, or 'normal type', is too large... <.< So if anyone has a problem...

*Holds up an angered snapping turtle*

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

*throws pazuzu at him* HA!!! THE POWER OF MY MASCOT ORCA COMPELS YOU!!

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zendao42

ArchKronus wrote:
Hey! My small type is good for me since large type, or 'normal type', is too large... <.< So if anyone has a problem...

*Holds up an angered snapping turtle*

I don't have a problem- I just like irritating the hell out of Doug. By all means, carry on!

However, I'll pass on the turtle soup offer...

Want some cocoa?

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ArchKronus

*Nods and holds hands out with a wide grin*

Cocoa is good for the soul! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.... ^___^

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

hey archkronus dude...

watashi wo obasan pinku duressu

did I get it right this time?

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ArchKronus

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
hey archkronus dude...

watashi wo obasan pinku duressu

did I get it right this time?
No no... It's Watashi wo otoosan wa pinu duressu desu.

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

i still reject your reality and substitute my own!

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wonko

You may be a lover but you aint no dancer!

I got blisters on my fingers!!

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: